Noooooooooo. Why was I so stupid!?! GRAG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lukie99

Reaction score
Ok, so yesterday I was finally un-shy enough to ask my dad to go buy me a tamagotchi version 2. Omg I wanted them so bad! I was so happy to hear they did have it at walmart and toysrus. Of course, my luck ran out when I was 10, so when I got there.. It was all girl-ish colours. Im going into highschool and if I was caught dead with a tamagotchi of that colour, I would get made fun-of period! If I was even caught dead with a tamagotchi I still woulda be made fun of by the stupid mean people. I need help! Toys r us were sold out.. GRR! On their site they said they still had THE CAMOFLAUGE TAMAGOTCHI. Grr... walmart and toysrus.. Tamagotchi version 2 is in my grasp just a few days away.. 3! mg im dieng not being able to get one so close to school!!! Also I have some bbq on wednesday.. should I bring my tamagotchi there, and show it? Just in-case.. i mean if i go there I can get the laughing over with and not dare show it to anyone else but my good friends when school starts. Or if people dont care I can hide it and bring it to highschool, even though in my high school they let you bring walkmans and mp3's n stuff!

:eek: Anyways, I will just get some cereal (I woke up 2 horus ago.. trying to pass the day by sleeping until monday ^^) ) Please reply! bbs!

Your not stupid at all :eek:

You seem like a nice member.

Dont worry, i would'nt of made fun of ya.

i wouldn't make fun of you, either. if you don't like the way people make fun of you, just go to the bathroom once in a whie and check on it. that's what I did in school. :D

I'm woun't make fun of u! just hide it...or don't take it at all. But if i were in your place, you know what i do? FIGHT BACK!!!!!! :D

WOW!!! Did u see the old virtual pets she had!! The doggie one!! I want that sooo badly can u buy them in stores??? I want one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back