Pokemon Ranger Manaphy Egg?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletEyes

Reaction score
Has anyone played with this pet? I want to know if it is fun before I purchase one X_x

Wanted to get feedback first.

I almost purchased one, but there's a video review of it on Youtube:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

My guess is it's like the Cinnamoroll pet i am selling, or like a more advanced Pocket Pikachu.

I didn't know this toy existed. Did it offer any connectivity with the Pokémon Ranger games? Kind of like how the PokéWalker could communicate with HeartGold/SoulSilver via infrared?

I don't think it connected. Its kinda like a "walk with me" pedometer... (in short, simple) it will stop along the way and do things. Such as the pokewalker did to a point. Except it was purely Manaphy. It may have Ranger stuff, but I don't know for sure. I almost bought one a few times myself. If its the same seller I am thinking of, she fed me my Precure gear with ems attached.

It reminds me of Chao Adventure for the VMU for Dreamcast. (Off of Sonic Adventure)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did it offer any connectivity with the Pokémon Ranger games?
IMO, totally out of the question... especially since I don't recall the DS being compatible with third-party devices, communication-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back