Questions for Tamagotchi Friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissLovelyEva

Reaction score
Hi guys! I just ordered Dalmatian Tamagotchi Friends and i have some questions...

First of all, do they sleep? Because, i saw a Tamagotchi Friends review on YT and the girl who was doing it said that they don't sleep.

And if they do, when i put them to sleep at the night, when they wake up?

And yeah, can i let them for 8 hours without caring for them and touching buttons without pausing the game? Cuz i train Rhytmic Gymnastics and my trainings are 6-8 hours -.-.

Sorry for the really stupid questions, but im not so sure about this things.

-Eva

They do sleep, they wake up at 7am.

Um I don't think you'd be able to leave them for 8 hours without care or pausing.
Maybe with an adult but it would still be pushing it I think.
Mine need care about every four or five hours at least when they're adults.
So you could possibly manage it if you could take a quick break and check on them?

Thanks, and i can't have breaks on my trainings. Maybe i should better remove the batteries :) .

And do they automatically go to sleep and when? LOL.

You can just pause it by pressing the left button and the middle button at the same time, so you don't have to remove the batteries to pause. I think they're the B and A buttons but I can never remember :)
This version beeps for you to turn the lights out when it goes to sleep and it depends on the character. Children and teens go to bed at 7pm, adults go to bed anywhere between 7pm and 9pm (possibly 10pm but I haven't had one of those characters yet).
As far as I know there isn't a completed sleep time chart for them yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, thanks for the answers. I feel stupid, but how to turn the lights off on this version? :huh:

I used to have only 1 Tamagotchi - the Angelgotchi before years & i don't even know where is it and i don't remember what happened to it, LOL.

Sorry for questions again, i guess that i'm annoying -_- .

Don't worry about it :)
It can be hard to understand them if you haven't had one for a long time, especially if you've only ever had the angel! That one is quite unique.
When they beep it'll show them already in bed. Just press the middle button once or twice and it'll turn the lights off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back