Sign in to follow this  
Absolute_Enigma

Tama-Go figurine jamming

A few days ago, I ordered a set of wave 2 Tama-Go figurines; all of them work nicely, but the Makiko and the Shimashimatchi figurines don't slide on to the Tama-Go very easily, so it can take a few times to have them register correctly. The Makiko figurine also seemed to malfunction once, and when I tried to go to the store about two-thirds of the screen was blank. Since I don't want to break or damage them while putting them on, are there any suggestions for making them go on smoother? Thanks!

This never happened to me before, but perhaps you can check the bottom of the figurines and clean them with a dry cloth (don't put water on it, otherwise it won't work at all). You can try cleaning the top of the Tama-Go (where you attach the figurines) with a dry cloth as well.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By WhiteMageKnits
      I purchased my Tama-Go used with no figures. I just purchased the Mametchi figure with the rainbow faceplate. When I connected the figure it only has the Game option and one game (cradle). The instructions that came with it (unopened/new) says it has a toy shop and two games, neither is cradle. I purchased this figure for the toy shop. Do I need to unlock these somehow or am I missing something? Thanks in advance!
    • By Hanikamitchi
      Hello, this is Hanikamitchi. If you have a Tama-Go and are not sure what happens if you overfeed your Tamagotchi at the adult/senior stage or are just afraid to try it, then this is what happens:
      If you max out their weight, they will bloat up! They will just sit down on their fat li'l butt and refuse to do anything! What do you do? You go to the medical box and give it a "laxative". It will always be cured in one shot, but it will poop everywhere! Clean it up, and don't try this at home! You will know if their weight is maxed out if the scale reads 99 lbs. Hope this helped!
    • By WhiteMageKnits
      I just purchased a used Tama-Go without any of the figurines. What are your thoughts on this model? Will I have to purchase the figurines to have fun with it? I really don't like the look of them setting on top.

I saw it for only $12 USD, in great condition, so I got it before doing much research! I did see it can connect to my music star. Does anyone know if you can connect the FTD to the Tama-Go? I'm so excited to start collecting these again! I'll only be getting ones I use though. I don't allow myself to truly just collect things unless I use them consistently. (Hence why I no longer have all of my vintage ones) I'm so excited!! Thanks in advance for your opinions and information!
    • By Lazulitchi
      Hello everyone! Welcome to my Tamgotchi log! I currently own 4 tamagotchi's 2 v5's (one celebrity), one music star, and one tamago But for now lets start off with my Tama-go!

Tama-go
      Nokotchi
      Name: Artemis

Hiya everyone, I'm Artemis! Why are there all these eggs laying around?
      Uh...because you were being very annoying and turning on and off and freezing....
      THOSE ARE MY FAMILY?! YOU MONSTER
      I'm so sorry, I couldn't do anything >_<
      ....Whatever.....
      But....
      Anyway, I'm really hungry and I want to play
      Well I only really have Pork and Beans (I have no money ) and I have a mametchi figure, so lets go play Cradle
      *after playing cradle*
      We are going to be poor forever...i'm going to have to go back to tama planet and never live a full life
      Well at least I got up to stage 2 so we got SOME gotchi
      Can you just play another game?
      Well I used to be good at the jumping game and kinda good at the ladybug one so lets go try that
      *plays long jump game and dies*
      ....Oh, well lets just try again
      *another 5 tries later*
      YAY I WON *dances around*
      Finally
      Lets play the ladybug game now
      *wins*
      I thought I was bad at that
      Artemis?
      ....I feel sick....
      Ok lets go to the hospital
      *at the hospital*
      Nurse: take the medicine
      No
      Nurse: It will make you better...
      No!
      You can have ice-cream
      Ok
      *To the shop!*
      Hmm.. lets get some pizza and ice cream
      Yeah!
      *gives some pizza*
      Yum! i guess i'll eat the icecream later
      Lets go to the park now so your nicer to me
      *at the park*
      Hi Lovelitchi and Kutchipatchi!
      Hello little Nokotchi!
      Hello-tchi!
      Nokotchi lets go on the swing-tchi
      *on the swing*
      Kutchipatchi your going to high!
      sorry-tchi
      *after the swing*
      woah i'm so dizzy... i might just go on the see saw with lovlitchi
      *after see saw*
      ok that was better, any way see ya! i gotta go now
      *home*
      Welcome!
      ..um thanks?
      *Nokotchi falls asleep*
      Oh she must be tired from playing
      *sudden flashes and beeping*

Tama-go
      Hoshi-tchi
      Weight: 19
      Gen 1
      Name: Artemis

I'm a superstar!
      Why did you say welcome before?
      um...I don't know.
      Oh by the way i'm going to check your friendship and training

Training:
      Friendship:
      hehehe you like me
      Fine...I do...
      hehehe
      WELCOME!
      ...oh no...not again...
      WELCOME!
      So this seems like a good place to wrap up. Next time hopefully we will have some new tama-
      I'M GOING TO HAVE SOME SIBLINGS?! YA--WELCOME!
      Also if anyone could tell me why the welcome screen keeps on popping up that would be great
    • By TamaBoy9000
      I have a Tamagotchi Music Star and a TamaTown Tama-Go. I wanted to connect, so I chose the connect icon on both. I chose "Other" on both, too. When I tried to connect, both the Music Star and Tama-Go didn't say "OK". Is this a problem with the connection or something? I want to know.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, and remember to reply if so.
    • By sakura-san123
      Hey!

It's Sakura here, and it's been a fair while since i have played with my beloved Tamagotchi. I recently just got back into them, and i'm just curious... does anyone on here still run the Tama-Go? Or even the Music Star or any of the connection versions? I'm just wondering, because i feel like nobody runs them now that new and cooler models of tamagotchi have been released.

I'm running my Tama-Go right this moment and i love it dearly! If you are running a Tama-Go or a Connection Version, tell me! I would love to know, so i don't feel like the only one!!!
      Sakura.