Kinda want s ID L but not sure what version.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

taygo

Reaction score
I been looking online at different versions of the ID L. If I want to get the normal one, I will get it off amazon. But the other version of the ID L I can find at amiami. I am not to worried about the shipping cause I ordered from there before. But there are a few different versions there. The 15 year anniversary one, space princess,and the lovely medley ones. I was wondering what is a good one for starting out. Is it better to get a special one or just go with a normal one? I am so torrrrnnnnn. I am also worried that I will get a ID L and wish I got a p:)

If you're getting an iD L and have the means to get a special version I'd say go for it.
Although all three versions are very similar you do get a few extras on the special versions.

For the Princess Spacy version you get

- Same characters except Pompomtchi, Bokutchi and Shoototchi are replaced by Himespetchi, Akaspetchi and Pipospetchi.

- An extra tama pet - Kizunatchi

- Different original rooms, and the luxury rooms which cost 5000 GP are Himespetchi themed.

- Instead of the Concert Hall you get the Gotchi King's Castle but they function the same just have different songs that they play to you.

- And a few of the food items are different.

- I think the games are specifically themed too as you have Himespetchi as your sprite in one of the games.

When it comes to the happy symbols, they're different too and they can sometimes be hard to figure out as a lot of the guides assume them to be the same as the original but they're not too difficult to figure out if you know where to look and by talking to other's with the same version this gets a lot easier :)

For the Anniversary you get 11 new characters compared to the normal iD L but that's all I know as I don't have it myself.

I don't have an original iD L but personally I love my Princess Spacy version and was so happy that I'd gotten the special version. :)

I just got a P myself and I'd recommend to get both the iD L and the P eventually as they're both great versions, I don't think you'll be disappointed with getting the iD L instead of the P at first though. By getting the iD L first it will probably be easier to figure out the P if you do eventually get one as they have similar features but the P's are more complex with personality etc. added in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say get the 15th, it's a lot of fun. :)

Nope get a 15th it is single handedly the BEST Tamagotchi bandai have ever made I honestly think so. It combines every version into one it might cost more but it's so worth it no tamagotchi I think has better features and gameplay than it the 15th lets you play with themes and characters from entama/uratama (v4/4.5) the original tamagotchi, the akai and more with characters that have never been raisable before it even added characters, items and accessories that had been made by fans.

I know I said there is no argument but I must emphasise, this Tama is seriously UNBEATABLE.

I hope this isn't too far off-topic, and I certainly am not trying to hijack the topic, but could any of you offer a range of what one might expect to pay for a 15th Anniversary iD L? I, too, am interested in one, but since there are only a couple on eBay, it's hard to tell what the expected going rate should be.

Thanks in advance!

No doubt, get the 15th Ann. If you don't you'll regret everything ever in this universe. (Read: Hyperbole)

If you want to go with the cheapest Tamagotchi, Go with the normal one. If you have a fetish liking for Himespetchi and stuff, get the Spacy ver. If you are one awesome person and you want to be 100000x more awesome, get the 15th Anniversary. Also, the Lovely Melody is an iD not an iDL.

I say 15th Anniversary as well. I'm running mine now and it's tied with the P's as my favourite colour version. The characters are simply the best of any colour version released in my opinion.

The 15th anniversary one looks pretty cool. It has a lot of cool characters. It can be pretty expensive, though. Cheapest I've seen it go for is like 70 USD on Amazon.

Worth it if you're willing to pay that much, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back