Unknown Tamagotchi key chain

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitbot

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone has or knows this Tamagotchi key chain. I bought it in the Netherlands and can't find it online anywhere. The whole package seems to be in Japanese and from 1997.

Thank you! :)

CAM00084_zps786ddeda.jpg

CAM00086_zpsbc4dde56.jpg

I don't have one, but I believe the character is a Hashitamatchi from the vintage series. Judging by the number "6" at the bottom, it's from a series. The other keychains like it may have had other characters instead. From the back, it looks as though there were nine in the series. :3

Kinda looks like something you would win at an arcade game. Such as a claw grab or like a hit the lights game... I don't know for sure.

Thanks everybody!

That prize thing makes sense. I couldn't read it so thanks! :D :D :D

Anyway I searched for this thing on the net, but I cant find it. Is it rare or something? :huh: :huh: :huh:

I remember seeing keychains like that before, but not very often. Same with most vintage Tamagotchi merchandise, really :) I wonder how much it's really worth. Since it was a machine prize it could be pretty rare.

Thanks Guys! For this info it helps much. And sorry for double post. I will see if i can get some more.

It says "metal keyholder 6" :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back