DIET tama or vpet-dont know...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenulya

Reaction score
Hi!

I have just joined as I bought some tamas from Japan, mostly because of my 8 in 1 mini pets childhood memory. So I bought it and taken some as a lot and there was some Diet tama, I found info about it only on ur website but the topic is locked.

www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/179140-mysterious-diet-tamagotchi

so may be can help me and tell how to use this tama???

Last edited by a moderator:
That is not a Tamagotchi, it's a virtual pet not made by BanDai and it doesn't seem to have any connection to the Tamagotchi brand. However it looks like some kind of weight loss thing what with the "diet" label - not sure how a virtual pet can be used for weight loss...nobody here is likely to know how to use it because as you said it's not on the internet. Unless someone here somehow has one, you'll have to figure it out for yourself.

thanks, yes it is not tamagotchi of course, Just may be somebody knows how to use it, as it is all in Japanese, may be somebody know Japanese here???

thanks, yes it is not tamagotchi of course, Just may be somebody knows how to use it, as it is all in Japanese, may be somebody know Japanese here???
Several people here know or learn Japanese :) I'm not one of them but you'll probably get a reply from someone who is, the people who know Japanese are also the most active people here. If you post photos of what the screen says someone will probably be able to translate.

Thanks! I will make pictures in 1-2 days and post them.Hope somebody will help me.

Yes, thanks, that first of all I have checked as the net is giving only that information about that. I even written email to the author but she also don't know how to play(((

Yeah, I never played with them. I just got an overview so many years ago, I don't even remember where. Seems like an interesting little thing. Sorry.

Yes, thanks again! It is interesting thing! I started palying now, there is a lady or a man and u have to feed him-her and there are exercising, the only problem when I chose something, like food or actions it is offering an option for me to chose, and the words are in Japanese! I don't know what I am clicking and what it can mean as it is not showing whether he is eating, but it is showing when he is doing exercises. YOu shoul put the weight and heigh at the beginning and I think then it is asking to put the weight you want to reach. Good toy anyway. Would be happy if somebody could tell me who can help me to translate those around 10 words I need.

Hi!!!

I have found Japanese online keaybord and able to type what I see on the screen of the toy and already translated 7 words! 5 more words to finish!!! I always like to finish what I start!!!!

So there are 4 types of food for each item, 1- meat or fish, sushi or rice, 2 category- salad, soup, and 2 more words still cant translate...3 category -drinks (coffee, and 3 more words still in progress. After feeding the lady or man- u can check how full the stomach is, then u can check muscles- if u don't do exercising it will show thin hand without muscles. Anyway, interesting toy! And the price is only 8 USD when including shipping, so it is rather funny to play, while my daughter is taking care of tako seijin which was in the same lot. :D :p :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back