Ps English Patch (DL)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorRosette

Reaction score
For those of us not on TamaZone, Mr.Blinky has us a gift of translation. Its not complete yet, but its a great step!

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=26780&st=0

Yes, its happening. No english Ps excist, don't go looking. This is a download update. You will need an ir device to update to english on your Ps.

Be sure to say thank you if you are over on TamaZone!

Thanks! I saw video in youtube and read a lot, but worried and cant understand which irda usb to buy??? Can u give a link for ebay items, which one to buy? They sell irda and remote for pc as a set for 4 usd. Will it be ok or they sell small usb adapters, but they all are more than 25-30 usd....

The old topic about how to transfer via irda is closed...

After connecting the pierce there will be no any translations?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please look around, you'll find many of the info in the old/locked topics is still useful.

Nope. Not yet. I haven't done this myself yet. They will update the TZ topic I am sure when they update. Porbably one of the last updates will be the pierces.

Yay! Now I can play with my P's in English. That's awesome. :D

So this only works for P's right? Too bad it wouldn't work on an iDL. Then I wouldn't have to buy an iDL E.

Rosette, i clicked the link u posted but i keep getting this msg.. "You do not have permission to view this topic" idk what to do... :(

CAN NOT WAIT to get this onto my P's !!! THANK YOU!

Hi all, is there a page which we can access all 3 English patches with step by step instructions to install the patch? I'm still confused and I don't know how I can install the patch. can anyone provide a link or guide us along please? Can't wait to install the patch !!

Thank u all in advance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back