Back in the game, Tamagotchi ID L price check?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TaylorBeam

Reaction score
I have been gone for a long time!

I had to sell my last English Tamagotchi ID L about a year ago and now I am looking to get a new one!

I bought mine for about $80 a year ago, and sold it for about $90, and now I am seeing them on eBay for around $119.

Should I wait for them to go down again or is this as good as it's gonna get for now?

Looking at one sold by a seller named babeconvoy if you want to click and check it out~

(Hope this was the right place to post this! ^_^ )

Im on mobile, it will be short, oops but

its the best, they were $200 at sone stages until the Australia release, wgich it went down, so id grab it before it skyrockets again, and BanDai said that was the last distribuation to all countries.. Good luck :)

Thanks Hayden, I should probably jump on this now then. I had no idea it was the last release of them! Agh it's always hard to justify spending that money on a tama haha!

Anny: I totally would if I saw one at a nice enough price, but I don't mind spending a little more for something I can understand fully! I usually see them for around $50ish and that's a little much for something I can't understand at all, I know there are tons of translations out there but I am lazy haha! :D

Malfoy Edit: Merged posts. Please avoid posting consecutively and use the EDIT function.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm running ID-L too (Japanese), and I think I can say you 2 things:

1) Even the Jap one is very easy to understand since it has drawings and animations for everything and after about a day of playing you'll know perfectly what to do and where.

2) The English one has quite a poor translation in my opinion. After all, the only big thing that one can't understand if doesn't know Jap are the dialogues... and honestly Eng alphabet doesn't fit in the dialogue balloons, so what they say it's incomplete anyway. The rest are Items, that doesn't require translations since there are images, and menu that's pretty intuitive.

So saying it's something "that you can't understand at all" is not the complete truth to me XD

But these are opinions ;) I was sceptical too at the beginning, but since I didn't want to pay 200$ for a toy that could stay in my hand I tried to buy the Jap one... I can proudly say I've saved more than 160$!! XD Of course, it's your choice! ^_^

Hey TaylorBeam, I was looking at both of those on eBay as well. $119 isn't a bad price if you really want an English version and have the time to wait 2-4 weeks for it to arrive. I also wanted English as I do not have the time or patience to read a translation guide, etc. The translation may not be perfect, but at least I will be able to understand it. Let us know if you decide to get one!

I was debating on getting the purple one for $119, but I really liked the color of the green one so I ended up splurging on it instead. Plus it is coming from a US seller so it should be here in a matter of days B)

Does anyone know if the Japanese and English can communicate with each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back