Sign in to follow this  
Epic mametchi!

Tamagotchi fan game! :)

This is a tamagotchi game. Yes i use game maker. No it's not the same as EMF's game

I need sprites. At least 32x32. Backgrounds and yeah... And beta testers( any one can test :) )

Umm okay :blink: ...

What's the game about? You know, you could suggest mini-games to be in my game and you will be given credit.

Edited by Eternal Mametchi Fan

Needs a whole load of details. Would be interested but details are lacking.

I'd help but as EMF and SupahCow said, we need more details like what style of game is it, what characters, what's the plot etc. I can do sprites or help a bit with programming if I know what I'm doing.

Okay then...

You could make the sprites yourself...? :blink: Everyone's already done lots of work for my game...

Okay then...

You could make the sprites yourself...? :blink: Everyone's already done lots of work for my game...

EMF, just because you've made a Tama game, doesn't mean nobody else can. Me and SupahCow have just said we'll help if we get more details, so I'm not sure why you're telling him to do it himself. Yes we have done work for your game, but it's not like that's tired us out or anything :P

• Like 1

Okay then...

Wow. How extremely greedy.

And seriously? "everyone's already done lots of work for my game"?

Edited by BlueCheeseMonkey~
  • Like 3

Settle down, kids. :o

Care to provide more details about this game? Someone may want to help but they have no idea what it's all about :P

Ok then. The games about a tama named sushigotchi who tries to escape tamagotchi planet and return back where she lived. No one needs to make sushigotchi and I'm a horrible sprite maker. All I need is mametchi memetchi kuchipatchi chamametchi and lovlitchi melodytchi and cakegatchi ( cakegatchi is just a mametchi with cake on his head and sprinkles but I don't really need him. You don'teed to make him.

And yeah.... I also need help making the game......:| . What I mean is like making the game ( like making the player jump) why do I talk a lot ?

It is a platfformer. Right now the game looks like a 6 year old made it. Sushigatchi is too small. The grass is bigger than her..... That's why need help :). So I just made a random melodytchi picture just for I could stay away from the game. I almost forgot! I talk a lot and music does t really matter.

Malfoy Edit; MERGED. Please use the EDIT function and do not flood the forums.

Edited by ichiro.malfoy

Hmmm... A platform game huh. For those of you who don't know what a platform game is, it's practically like Kirby and Mario where you jump,run and avoid objects and maybe kill enemies on a platform. Also, Epic mametchi, making a game requires some knowledge for coding to pull it off. I'll be glad to help but I have mediocre knowledge about these things. If it was your idea, maybe you should make the game yourself? I'm not trying to offend you but you're the game maker and we're here to provide extra help, not to do most of the work :P

If I were you (opinions), check out Game Maker's forum first and study basic coding and return to this game once you have knowledge about it. Then, it'll be easier to do and we'll have no problems. As for now, I'm still not interested. The plot is still blurry and the things you need was also blurry. Blurry = lack of information. Mind to complete the story and list down the things you need?

• Like 2

Sorry for sounding grumpy before. It's just that I found out something really bad and was upset yesterday.

I guess I could help ya when I have the time~ :3

I'd make backgrounds. How big do the backgrounds need to be?

• Like 2

It is a platfformer. Right now the game looks like a 6 year old made it. Sushigatchi is too small. The grass is bigger than her..... That's why need help :). So I just made a random melodytchi picture just for I could stay away from the game. I almost forgot! I talk a lot and music does t really matter.

I can tell you how to resize sprites - double click on the sprite in the menu, click "edit sprite" then look around all the different options for resize. That way you can make Sushigatchi bigger.

It can be 640x 340 or just any size will work! :)

YAYAY first intro finished :D ^_^ :) ;)

Hello?

Malfoy Edit; MERGED. Please use the EDIT function and do not flood the forums.

Story: sushigotchi was a little chamametchi with a tie around her head.she was walking around in a grassy field. Then cakegatchi told her that cookiegotchi needs her. Cookiegotchi's machine fails and somehow teleports her to tamagotchi planet and she wants to escape. So. She teams up with mametchi and lovelitchi. I will add some mini games in the extras