*Buddi's NEW log!* (with photos! <3)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuddiLuvsYew

Reaction score
Hello!

Welcome to my log :)

I haven't used any of my Tamagotchi in a long time, and I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things! I used to log all the time and really enjoyed it, so I thought I would give it another shot.

I am currently running a Tama-go and an Angelgotch (yes, the Japanese version). When the Tama-go was first released, I really didn't like it. I can't remember why because I literally have not used one since 2010. It may have been because of the little similarities to the Music Star, which is my least favorite type of Tamagotchi.

Anyway, I began using my Tama-go about a week ago and I have a cute little Kikitchi! He is now 8 years old and is the first generation. He got married two or three days ago to a Lovelitchi at the Dating Place (I think that's what it is called).

Yesterday morning, an egg appeared!

2a95hlz.jpg

When it hatched, a little baby girl appeared!

9gisms.jpg

I am very excited because the female characters on the Tama-go are super cute! :wub: Unfortunately, this stage of life on the Tama-go is quite boring because the parents just dance around on the screen with the baby for two days. It is cute when the baby and father go to the bathroom together, though! I wasn't able to get a picture of that :( Things will get more exciting when the parents leave and I have a new little baby to take care of.

Before I hatched my Angelgotch, I was running a Celebrity V5. I was really bored with it and wanted something cute to run alongside my Tama-go. I was debating between a V3 or V4.5, when I discovered that I had batteries for my angels! I haven't used either of my Angelgotch in a long time so I decided to use one. I am using my cute silvery-blue one :blink:

It evolved into the second baby/toddler stage last night. This is what it looks like:

rsbxg0.jpg

I really love the angel characters! The interface and features are really simple as well.

I'm hoping that my little Maruten will evolve into Kodoten, but I'm not sure! Maruten woke up at 8am, and I woke up 2 hours later to find all of his hearts empty! :( I've been keeping a sharp eye on him since then so I think there is still a chance!

For those of you who aren't familiar with the angel characters, here is a chart:

httbg6.jpg

This website has more info and cute little gifs: https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tangch.htm

Ultimately, I really want to get Kuriten, and then onto the special stage with Futagotenshi! The twins are by far my favorite angel character.

I think that is all I have for today! &lt;3

Thank you, Istumo-nana!

~~~

I had work today, so my Tamagotchi were on pause for most of the day. I came home during my lunch break and my Kikitchi and Lovelitchi had left their baby!

27y01zl.jpg

I didn't exactly take the best care of her during her baby stage because I had to go back to work 30 minutes after I found her alone. Then I went to the pool after work and kind of neglected her :( She evolved into Belltchi later on in the evening!

2mxg502.jpg

I think neglecting her a little bit will end up working in my favor because I really want an Uwasatchi and she is one of the "Bad care" characters according to this chart:

2eaphj8.jpg

If anyone has any tips on how to get Uwasatchi on a Tama-go, please let me know in a comment or PM! :wub:

My Maruten evolved into Kodoten during my lunch break!

11qo9jc.jpg

Unfortunately, I let some of his hunger and happy hearts go empty while I was at the pool, but I quickly filled them up afterwards. I think I can slip up a couple of times and still get Kuriten ;)

I think that is all I have for today! (Except for the fact that I'm really excited for Tamagotchi Friends to be released soon. I don't know why... I'm also thinking about buying a Tamagotchi Nano!)

On an unrelated note, does anyone know what size photo is good to use on a forum from tinypic? I feel like all of my photos are too big! PM or comment to let me know! :wub:

Today I successfully neglected both of my Tamagotchis :(

I un-paused them after work but was completely exhausted and fell asleep for a good two hours while they were left unattended. I don't mind neglecting my Tama-go because I'm planning on getting a "Bad care" character, but Kodoten went to sleep with a turd beside the bed and I am too tired to fix it. Oh well. I think he will be evolving into the adult stage tomorrow so I'll just have to wait and see what happens. Belltchi should be evolving tomorrow as well.

No pictures for today :wacko:

So, today both of my Tamagotchis evolved!

Belltchi evolved into Shelltchi and Kodoten evolved into Genjiro-tenshi!

I'm a bit peeved because I was hoping for Kuriten, but I've never had Genjiro-tenshi before and he's actually really cute! His animations are adorable and he looks like he's dancing around on the screen ^_^

I guess I have been taking better care of my Tama-go than I thought since I got Shelltchi. I thought I was taking really poor care of her but I guess that Tama-go's aren't as high maintenance as I thought. I'm excited for her to evolve tomorrow! I thought she would have evolved today since she turned two.. Her "friendship" level is pretty high so I'm going to make sure it drops a lot before she evolves tomorrow. I'm still hoping for Uwasatchi!

I just used Google Translate to see what "Uwasa" means, and apparently it means rumor/gossip. I'm not sure what role Uwasatchi plays in the anime (if she is even in the anime..), but I thought that was interesting (and probably incorrect)!

I took pictures of both of them today, but I am too exhausted to post them tonight. I'll post them tomorrow, I guess.

Goodnight! :kusatchi:

Good morning!

Since I didn't post any pictures from yesterday, here they are!

Here is a cute picture of my Shelltchi:

2v3n9qx.jpg

Shelltchi is one of my favorite teenage characters, so it was really nice to have her for a short period of time.

Here is a photo of my Genji. I never thought I would like this character so much, but he's actually really cute! I think he is second-best to Kuriten.

2zr3od4.jpg

Today when I woke up, I found that Shelltchi had evolved into Pipotchi!

qxl21e.jpg

2jtsw1.jpg

I'm really sad that I didn't get Uwasatchi, but I really enjoy getting "ancestor" characters on newer Tamagotchi versions! I'm surprised that Pipotchi is even included in the Tama-go charcter list. She originally debuted on the Mesutchi Tamagotchi, and I used to get her on my Connection Version 3 Tamagotchis all the time!

I must have taken worse care of my poor Shelltchi than I thought since I got one of the worst characters possible! Oh well. I'll be sure to take good care of her from here on out :wub:

That's all for today~~~

So, keeping up with a daily log and working at the same time has been a bit harder than I expected.

Anyway, my Pipotchi is now 7 years old, and got married yesterday to a cute little Kutchipatchi!

11j17ww.jpg

(I apologize for my atrocious nail polish...)

That's all that my Tamagotchi have been doing lately except for sleeping during the day or being on pause.. which is pretty sad. Today is my day off though so it should be better!

My angel has been doing well, but I'm not sure if I want to continue running it. I am really enjoying it, but I kind of want something different. I decided to join this group hatch with a V3! I will probably take out the batteries from my angel when I hatch my V3.

That's all for now! I'll update later if I hatch my V3 &lt;3

So, quite a few things have been happening with my Tamagotchis but I (unfortunately) haven't been updating as these things occur.

The first thing that happened was that I decided to stop running my angel. It was really sad because with "ancestor" Tamagotchis, when you remove the batteries you basically kill them and can't get them back. I feel really bad, but after I put away my angel I began to run one of my V3s!

I named him Kai. Here is a picture of him after he first hatched:

2rwkfw3.jpg

He later evolved into Mizutamatchi. I am aiming to get Hanatchi, so I have been taking poor/moderate care of him. Yesterday, he evolved into Piroriroritchi!

23w4s53.jpg

I usually don't like the poor-care characters, but I have always been fond of this one! Kai is now two years old, so hopefully he will become an adult when he's three.

My Pipotchi had a baby girl, and she and Kutchipatchi left the baby last night! Here she is:

2en5afb.jpg

(I don't know why that picture is such poopy quality, but whatever).

Just a few minutes ago, she evolved into Belltchi, just like her mom!

ipsdcn.jpg

I either want her to evolve into Lovelitchi or Makiko, but I haven't decided for sure yet!

That's all I have for today :wub:

I have a quick question, do you think you could start resizing your photos?

It doesn't take that long to do and with photos as large as yours, its actually harder to see, loads slower, and makes the page slower.

Other than that, great photos and log!

(sorry if comments aren't allowed, it doesn't say whether comments are okay or not)

Comments are perfectly fine with me!

I'm really bad at technical/code stuff, and I actually asked on my log if anyone knew how to change the size of photos! I hate how large they are! :angry:

Is it done through the tinypic site?

Thanks! :kusatchi:

Latest posts

Back