BEST Tamagotchi Experience

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddiLuvsYew

Reaction score
I thought it would be cool to share the best experiences we have had with a Tamagotchi :blink: It can be about your favorite version, getting your favorite character, longest running Tama, etc!

I think the best Tamagotchi experience I've ever had was with my first Tamagotchi, which was a white V2. I was eleven years old and all my friends had Tamagotchis so we had a lot of fun connecting and marrying them to each other. The first character I ever got was a nasty Tarakotchi and I have literally hated that character ever since. She had a baby boy, whom I named Buddi, and I was determined to get a better character for that generation. I was super excited when he evolved into Mimitchi, and I created my silly username on Tamatalk in his honor (I think that's why I have this name, anyway). I ran that Tamagotchi for about 12 generations (or more) until I got a Version 3, and I have used it on and off for years.

I still have that Tamagotchi, but, unfortunately, I don't think I'll ever use it again :( I have used it so much over the years that the buttons aren't very responsive and I'm afraid of breaking it. It will always be a part of my collection, though. Even if I get rid of all of my Tamagotchis one day I'm pretty sure I will always keep it because I had so much fun using it for 5 or 6 years.

Oooh I love this topic!

I would say my best experience was also with my first tamagotchi (Pink ice cream v3). It was a while ago so I don't remember exactly, but I remember one of my friends kind of started a tamagotchi trend at school by giving one to my other friend as a birthday present. Like a month later about 5 of my friends had them and we would connect them and play them all the time. I think I liked being able to share the experience with other people at school. :)

Haha, my first tamagotchi was also a pink ice cream v3!

This brings back good memories... I remember I was slightly dissappointed at the shell after waiting so long to get a tamagotchi - I was always more of a tomboy than a pink-loving girly girl, but my grandmother was the one who bought it for me and excpected me to like pink like most other girls my age. I never mentioned any dissapointmen though, as I still loved my one and only tamagotchi so much.

The best occasion was probably when my first ever character; Isali, evolved into adulthood. I remember it so clearly... I was walking towards the school doors at the end of a brake, a sunny autumn day in elementary school, playing with my tamagotchi, when suddenly she began to evolve. The over-excitement and joy as she evolved, and then just marveling at her new form... She was a Pyonkotchi, and I just couldn't take my eyes off her. I thought she looked like a mouse, and I decided she was the prettiest tama I'd ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny how both of your best Tamagotchi experiences were with a pink icecream V3! Haha :D

I remember when the V3 first came out that I was so excited for all of the new games and the TamaTown feature! I had some really good times with V3 as well :wub:

It was 1996 got a blue v1 tamagotchi loved it everyone at school has one. And we all loved them and all talked and compared them.

Then they got banned from school so we had to keep them In our bags and play with them in secret! Haha loved it. Still got that tamagotchi today!

When I randomly spent 10 minutes at the ID L stand in Myer, deciding if i wanted Yellow or Purple, ah, I took like 50 photos of it on my old phone, somewhere....

My best Tamagotchi experience was my 11th birthday, which was Tamagotchi-themed.

I made a homemade Mametchi shirt and wore it :D

I had a Mametchi cake... it looked horrible but I love it nonetheless!

I got a Mametchi watch and some other Tamagotchi stuff as presents, and I stayed up really late watching Tamagotchi: The Movie!

My three Tamagotchis wished me happy birthday and it made me feel so special :3

It was a great birthday and I cried with happiness :p

All your stories make me feel nostalgic! :D

My best tamagotchi experience was when i bought my first violet V2 and after a clear green V2. I love that period, Connection was very popular here in Italy! I have great moments on mimitchi.com, and here of course. I like to start my V2 sometimes (i have a clear pink now and one "chinese" V2 with stars), but sadly my last tama on the pink one died after 16th generation :mellow:

My best memory was connecting with others in this house playhouse thing I had when I was in year 2. Teachers banned it in the classroom and even during break so we went there to connect and play games.

That and going onto tamatown secretly during ict class with a friend hiding underneath the desk telling me his login password because I didn't have a tama at the time :D

I think the best experiences for me are when my v4.5 has a milestone in his/her ife.. say.. going to school/work for the first time!

When I get a v3, I think maybe connecting will be my favorite experience. :D

Waaa all of your stories are soo cool! I really wish that my ver 3s were 'nt scratched and dented. Mine then would have to be when my tamagotchi IDL English arrived in a parcel. The thing took ages to come which made it so special. The only bad thing was that it is purple and I so wan'ted yellow or blue but it was special none the less.

I think the best experience I had yet was when my P's arrived and I started it up. It is my first color screen Tamagotchi and it was so, so exciting for me to see the change from black and white screens to color.

my best experience with a virtual pet was when I happened upon a worn V4, back when I was still going to Chinese school

everything new fascinated me in those days. I'd love to sit down and figure things out: puzzles, lessons from textbooks, words I didn't know, video games, Windows ME (though not so new :p )

the egg watch was no different. I had no idea what it was or what function it served when I found it, and I didn't have Internet access or friends who knew what it was--tamagotchi was totally new to me. figuring out there was a pause function, learning that different characters resulted from bad care, having no idea what the password was for (and for a time, I was convinced I ought to buy a new one so I'd understand)

I bought V4.5; by that time, the V4 was no longer on store shelves. learned of Tamatown and the Gotchi King, as did my friends. we played, bought more, lost some, and gifted each other yet more of these things. my fondest memory of my V4.5: I was in the hospital parking lot, looking at kuchitamatchi sitting on the car dashboard on a cloudy, rainy, bright day with raindrops dotting the windshield. I can clearly remember the nice, blue tint of the screen.

I actually had mine yesterday!

I'm moving soon, so I have to go through all of my old stuff, most of which I haven't unpacked since my last move. I was going through my stuff, and I found my VERY FIRST TAMAGOTCHI, a pink w/ cherries V3. Surprisingly, after 10 years, it still works! It's my favorite version EVER, and I was already running my other v3. Now I'm running them together and I couldn't be more happy!!

This is a somewhat funny story. :p So my first tamagotchi was a blue with bubbles v3. This was in like 2006, and I was 12 years old. At that time one of my close friends was really interested in my tamagotchi. We would always play with it at recess and lunch break. Anyway, at one point I bought a rc (remote control) car from the shop and had my tamagotchi play with it. My friend and I burst out laughing at the long beeping sound the car made (I guess that's as close as you can get to a "vroom" sound on a tamagotchi :D ) The next day in the shop was a rc duck! o_o Seemed so weird and random lol. But I still bought it. So I said to my friend "Do you think it will make a quacking sound?" and she said "I hope so!" then we let my tamagotchi play with it. And it made the exact same sound as the rc car. I guess we just didn't know what to expect, so when it happened it was just super hilarious. We burst out laughing again. I mean, a remote control duck is funny already, so just imagine one that makes the same sound as a real life remote control car... :D

Anyway, that's my best memory. Makes me really miss those times, and I wish I could have a close friend now who is interested in tamagotchis ;__;

There are a few things here and there that I'd wanted somewhat from the Connection line. I realized how useless the training bars are a little after I started to fill them up. Even when I realized, I compulsively waited for attention calls so I wouldn't have to stare at incomplete bar sets with adult Tamagotchi. Something that hassled me every time I went to TT was the cumbersome process of inputting both letters and numbers at the logout. I'd have preferred a simpler system, maybe one that used only numbers. My speedy inputs would then have a lesser chance of error. Something else I've wanted's a rigid system of growth, and more than two simple blobs for babies. Maybe I would have preferred it if the most recently used item shifted to the top of the items list. More, I wanted games that didn't yield random skill. I wanted items that really pop and more toys that make noise. I wanted secrets; unfound items modifying different aspects of the life cycle and useful tools I have to find. I wanted a character that not only looked better, but lasted longer, and I wanted marriages to affect growth. Chance is not my friend. Even more, I wanted to be able to feed a snack (2-point weight gain) and be able to play a full game.

I started up an Uratama for the first time today. As I've recently learned, it's had all these things I desire. lolz and I find out 9 years after launch

Best experience? Tamagotchi v3! It was the version my friends had and we always use to connect. It was probably my longest running tamagotchi, i remember i had gotton up to 10g until my tamagotchi had died. :( i had also visited tamatown frequently on that version! I tried hard to try and get mametchi or mimitchi but i was hardly sucessful! I wish i still had my v3! On the brightside.. I down own a v4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back