Tamagotchi misconceptions you had

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
What are some misconceptions about Tamagotchi you used to have? :p

- I thought Lovelitchi was called Hapihapitchi and that Hapihapitchi was called Lovelitchi

- I thought Tamagotchi iD L 15th Anniversary version was the first-ever color screen Tamagotchi

- When I read that the second Tamagotchi movie, the Happiest Story in the Universe, had a character who wanted to be the happiest man ever, I assumed it meant a human man XD

- Until I saw the first movie, I thought Mametchi's name was pronounced May-met-chi

- I thought that the ball on the Version 4's antennae was what connected it to other Tamagotchis, and that the infra-red bar was just for decoration

- I thought that the Tamagotchi character's gender could change when it evolved

Last edited by a moderator:
I use to say AGETCHI like as in Age because she looks old, oops, but now I realise, its probably A-ge-tchi lol

And when I was 7, I used to say Mamametchi and Mememetchi oops

I used to think that the first tamagotchi ever was the v1 but I didn't know what it looked like so I thought that the v1 and 2 were the same till I bought one thinking it was a v2 and it was different, still loved it more tho.

For a while I also thought that Kiramotchi was Yumemitchi's little sister because they looked more alike to me (what I couldn't tell from the name? I was an idiot)

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was younger, I misread Gozarutchi's name, and instead said "Go-su-ra-tchi".

Same with Kuchipatchi, to me he was "Ku-pa-tchi". :D It took me a while to get used to their "new" names... :p

I thought Mametchi was pronounced Mah-MEE-chee.

I also used to think vintage tamas weren't bandai.

Until I turned 14, I used to think Tamagotchis were aimed at boys and I cried about how stupid I was for liking something that was for boys 6_6

I remembera long time ago I used to think that Kizunatchi was a rip-off Hapihapitchi before I realized she was a real character

It took a long time before I realized that there were multiple choices on teachers on versions 4 and 4.5. I thought for several years that mr. Turtlepedia was the only one...

It took a long time before I realized that there were multiple choices on teachers on versions 4 and 4.5. I thought for several years that mr. Turtlepedia was the only one...
Omigosh same here XD I didn't find out until 5 years after I got my V4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back