Tamago Simulator?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

derekq

Reaction score
Hi, tamatalk
I found a java script based tamago simulator. I don't understand how to run java script.
I am sharing it to you guys and try to figure out how it works, and tell us what you did to get it to work.

Heres the download link
https://codeload.github.com/asterick/tamago/zip/master

Heres a preview of it:

34hw4l2.png

Did anyone even saw this?

Anyone know how java script works?

I'm confused by this link. It basically just shows me a bunch of files when I open it.

Eternal Mametchi Fan,

May I please ask how you opened the java script file and it should not be a blnik file or just a image and as what the preview show, the codes are captured from a real tamago by dumping the video ram and all that technical stuff, I don't understand computer and engneering very well.

Twilightchi, it is a bunch of files, your right coz they are all archived as .zip format. All the files needed to be extract and use a java script opener tool to open them.

Please tell eveybody how you opended the file by posting here, I really want to share this to everybody, if only I understand how to use it.

Edit: Oh also, the file name should be tamago-master.zip if you downloaded with a different file name then it will not work.

TO open the archive is easy, use the built in windows zip tool but opening the java script file is hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back