If a Poke Event happend...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorRosette

Reaction score
If a pokemon event happend and they were passing out pokemon over wifi/gifting/etc. What pokemon would you want? It would be on pokemon x/y...

Like the pokemon you needed items for. You completely missed out on. Didn't hear about until distrubting was over.

I really wouldn't mind having another mew. If I could that Arceus would be nice... (without cheating)

Maybe one where we could choose a pokemon? I would love that! :wub: :wub: :wub:

There would be so much abuse if it was a pick your own...

Shaymin is cute. Both formes are cute in Amie too. Although, not sure how one got the flower into X/Y.

I did not explain it right. I mean you could choose one from 3 like you could choose Darkrai Shaymin or Arceus.

Oh yes. That makes sense. It has that annouying one per game thing. How would you chose in the end. Lol. Now, I am pretty sure I have two Darkrai. That building c'est creepy.

It'd be nice if a battle could happen and that adds pokemon to your dex. I don't think it does, then again... Haven't battled in forever. I would def be able to help everybody that way. Doesn't complete the dex without owning though... Xc

There would be so much abuse if it was a pick your own...

Shaymin is cute. Both formes are cute in Amie too. Although, not sure how one got the flower into X/Y.
To get the Graiciea in X/Y, you have to get a Shaymin and show it to I think a scientist in the Fossil Lab. I'm not 100% sure there, because that's where I got my Genesect discs and DNA Splicers for Kyruem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back