Have you ever completed the Pokédex?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicBlades

Reaction score
I nearly have the original Gen I Pokédex fully completed on my Red version. I've been playing Pokémon since day one and yet I've never finished the Pokédex in any version until now. Has anyone here ever completed it in any version?

My original Blue almost was. The only pokemon I needed, ironically, was MewTwo... I had a Mew from a friend who did the glitch for me. It sucked so hard when my mom traded it off thinking I owned Red, not Blue to Blockbuster. (aka, dead now video store... Or pretty much dead...) I got "A" Blue version back but it so wasn't mine. They wouldn't let me raid the Blues that weren't rented out. -_-

I might try to do it again on X, but I think it maybe a pain seeing I sent most of my decent pokemon to X leaving roaming legends I forgot about in the games they transferred from. Lol.

Yes. On Emerald with gameshark hella

Other than that, no. huhu :(

No 'cause you need to trade or something to get all the Pokemons and I don't know anyone else with a DS and Pokemon games so yeah.

Not by legitimate means, no.

But I'd favour completing the PokéDex over obsessing about complex stuff such as EVs/IVs xD

Yes, but only once completely. Got the Kanto dex all finished in LeafGreen, no cheats, and I have like 4 pokemon to go in Emerald before I finish that one (just gotta beat my Ruby and Sapphire carts that I borrowed from my boyfriend so I can get Meditite & Medicham and the Lati@s & then trade with myself.)

Also I'm working on completing SoulSilver, and when I finish that I want to transfer them all to White, then to X.

My boyfriend completed the Y pokedex, using the GTS heavily and no cheats. All 700-whatever of them. Insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back