"Tamaguchi" fake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Hello, has anyone seen this fake before?

ehkrcy.jpg

Sorry the photo is blurry; I found it in local classifieds and the seller called it a "Tamacotchi"

Probably one of the many, many Asian knock-offs. I wonder what it's like and if it has the same programming as most common Tamagotchi fakes.

That looks like an imitation of an original 1996-97 Tamagotchi. The screen, design around the screen, shell type and buttons look exactly like it. I think it may be a fake/counterfeit toy made by someone else. The name even impersonates Tamagotchi, not to mention the design of the inside of the screen. Also, about the style of the packaging, I have never seen a Tamagotchi in that kind of packaging.

This is certainly a fake. Oh yeah. And about the details describing what you see on the screen on that, I've never seen anything like that on a normal Tamagotchi.

As for the programming, it must be the same as all fake Tamagotchis.

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like an imitation of an original 1996-97 Tamagotchi. The screen, design around the screen, shell type and buttons look exactly like it. I think it may be a fake/counterfeit toy made by someone else. The name even impersonates Tamagotchi, not to mention the design of the inside of the screen. Also, about the style of the packaging, I have never seen a Tamagotchi in that kind of packaging.

This is certainly a fake. Oh yeah. And about the details describing what you see on the screen on that, I've never seen anything like that on a normal Tamagotchi.

As for the programming, it must be the same as all fake Tamagotchis.
No s**t, sherlock!

It's definitely a fake. If it were real, it would have the original box and it wouldn't say "Tamagutchi"..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back