Watching Tamagotchi Anime episodes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

painaputchi

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!

I was following the "Tamagotchi!" anime series on youtube (by GotchiBR), but I noticed it's almost finished: GotchiBR hasn't posted anything else and there are only about 62 episodes. Talking about the storyline, I'm at the point in which Melodytchi has just arrived into TamaTown and is now part of the TamaTomo (around episode 50-52).

Do you know where could I watch the remaining episodes? And what about the other series (Miracle friends, Yumekira Dream ecc...)? Is there a site posting them (even in Japanese, I don't mind, since I can understand a little bit :) )?

Thanks a lot! ^_^

Most Miracle Friends episodes and GO GO Tamagotchi episodes are on this site:

https://up.b9dm.com/index.php/search/searchid/46113751

And you can also find some episodes of the original series, some Yume Kira Dream episodes, and all of the GO GO and Miracle Friend episodes on Nosub, WARNING this site has disturbing ads, be sure to turn on adblock! Unfortunately many of the videos there have been taken down, meaning the page is still there but when you try to watch it, it says video not found or something.

https://www.nosub.tv/page/10?s=%E3%81%9F%E3%81%BE%E3%81%94%E3%81%A3%E3%81%A1

You have to search the Japanese word for Tamagotchi.

たまごっち

Thanks!! (Don't worry, I have Adblock always on because I watch many anime shows and I know how much they're filled with Adds and Spam everywhere ;) ). Just for curiosity: did Tamagotchi anime ever go on TV in your country? In mine I don't think people even know of its existence! XD

Yep! But only about 25 episodes. I think there are some in English on YouTube if you search like, "Tamagotchi anime english"

Yes, there are some :) But the ones who upload them do it quite randomly (eg. not writing the number of the episode, that results quite confusing if you want to follow the plotline XD). And now that I think about it, there aren't many episodes in english: as you said, I've seen in total about 15-20 episodes dubbed, because even if there are (few) different uploaders, the episodes are the same. I wish the anime was more known and spread! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back