I saw this...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XXKayaXX

Reaction score
I just found something amazing!

Ever seen this before??

tama-gen2.jpg

It's basically a golden Tamagotchi and it's a P2!

I seriously had no idea that they were making these in the designs because I've never ever seen it before. Also...

66092_02.jpg

Wow. What an imagination they've got.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, the golden P2 is pretty cool but like the other golden Tamagotchis, the paint wears off quickly. I don't think it was limited edition like the golden V3 and V4 though.

Interesting songs. I've heard Tamagotchi Dance. I wonder why most of the other songs are Spanish.

Yeah, its just a normal P2, just golden I guess, and yeah, the paint wears off really quickly, along wih the golden V4 and V3, maybe there are other golden tamas too idk

P:2s were available in gold. I remember seeing a few at Toys R Us back in the day, but did'nt buy one. I guess if you wore soft fabric gloves while playing with one, it may help to keep the paint in good shape. Never saw the CD, though. Interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are rare but not as valuable as other golden tams like v3. Well they are rare so it isn't likely to see any on ebay, amazon so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back