What's your fav tamagotchi and why?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say the original 96 as well I took it everywhere back then until I got it stolen

The only one I have now though is the P's and I love that too because of the colour and that you can customize it with all the downloads available and the pierces

I'm really interested in trying an ID L but they are too expensive for me right now

I started with the v2 as I was only about 2 when the original came out, and I think it's still my favorite.

My old best friend back in primary school had a pink 96 original which I tried out, but I still preferred my v2.

I like them all, besides my personal vendetta against the TF! C:<

I love my colour tamas a lot, like my ID L and P's, but tbh, I really love the V2's simplicity, and it has lots of Vintage characters too :D So yeah, probably the V2. As for odd pets, I would LOVE a Hoppe Chan/ Cheeks Chan actually, lol

my least favourite is the V1, oops

Tamagotchi Friends and Tama-Go. XD I always preferred black-and-white screens but I love the modern characters a lot more than the older ones; so when the Tamagotchi Friends came out, I was so delighted! :D It has it all; adorable sprites, the best characters, and 5 games with two of them being unlockable! One thing I never liked about color screen-Tamagotchis is that the games aren't unlockable and there are only TWO games on the Tamagotchi! Also, the Tamagotchi Friends has games from the V4, my first version ever. Tamagotchi Friends is a nice mix of modern and classic to make the perfect Tamagotchi version in my opinion ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
For the vintages, my favourite would be the Angelgotchi! I still run it every now and then.

As for the rest, I can say I love the iD L and the P's.

PS - Welcome to TamaTalk! :D

I'd have to say the Original p2. I always preferred that one to the p1, probably because I preferred the characters (Pochitchi and Mimitchi ftw), and it was the version I had originally.

My first from the new wave was the V2 and i still love it. My favourite 2nd one is the TMGC+C. But i love V3, V4, Entama, Mini and TamagotChu

I'd have to say my favorite is the iD, my first color tama. :) I like how it's simple, but at the same time has a lot of features, (If that makes any sense. :p ) and I have a lot of great memories with it. ^^

My favorite tamagotchi version would have to be the V3. Other than me likely being bias to it since it was my first tamagotchi, I love it's large cast of characters, many of which being older characters from the vintage era, which haven't been seen since the V3. It also was the last tama to have such a diverse and unpredictable growth process, having three characters possible for every care level for both the odd and even generations.

Favorite Color: My 15th Anniversary ID L or my P's.

Favorite B&W: V4, V4.5 or Nano. :3 (yes I love the Nano that much... *hides in corner*)

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite modern version right now would be the P's because it was my first color version, though that will likely change when I get the 4U.

My favorite connection version would be the Ura Jinsei Enjoy Tamagotchi (Uratama), without question. It has the absolute wackiest characters on any Tamagotchi period. Horoyotchi and the Washikitchi line in my book are the wackiest of the bunch.

My favorite vintage version is a tie between the Angel (Which I now run via the LIFE app even though I still have my keychain) and the Genjintchi. I don't need to say why for the Angel, because my thoughts are the same as everyone else in regards to that one's charm. As for the Genjintchi, I love the stone age themed character lineup on that one - really got a kick out of DNAtchi being the lightest baby in terms of weight (1g where the others are all 5g).

I've only ever had V1s, V2s, and the gameboy game, so I don't have much experience... XD but I'm going to have to say V2 is the best. The characters are a lot more varied than V1, and you don't have to try to get your Tamagotchi's toys every time you get a new one, they're all just there from your last one. Plus, I like being able to send other Tamas presents! XD The gameboy game is a bit stressful for me, because I know they're going to die eventually, and at least on the connections they don't die, they just leave you with a baby...

Favorite Tamagotchi version: Tamagotchi Friends

Favorite vintage: Mothra

Favorite connection: Music Star

Favorite color-screen: Princess Spacy iD L

o3o

if it look like this

db49666fc0.png

and this

80a57a4d59.png

then this will happen:

6f73f1a869.png

I really like the v4 because you can get mail,go to school,and go to work and get payed eue I like better than the v6 oops even though the v6 is kinda shares features from the v4 like mail school and being a rock star but the v4 has fun games and cute characters owo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back