NTSC 3ds or 2ds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitbot

Reaction score
OKay i dont know if this is the right place for this but okay. Im in Europe and i really want to play some games not in Europe like Rune Factory 4. But i cant. But now i have a solution i am importing a NTSC 3ds or 2ds for these games. So what are your opinions on this? I alredy have an 3ds. And does anyone know a american store who ships to Europe? I am alredy considering ebay.

So you are looking for opinions on buying an American system because of region locking? (boy I hate that) I personally would look at Ebay or Amazon. Depending on location, Best Buy may ship to you. There would likely be a tax on getting it there to you.

Look for sales on Livejournal. I have done that a few times and it worked. Just be careful and follow your gut on transactions since its not protected. Most users will want Paypal atleast...

My sister bought an American 3DS XL for the colour range she order her console and games from here but as SailorRosette says you will have to be prepared to pay customs.. Although these guys seemed to have sent it marked as gift so we managed to avoid it

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks both of you. I am buying it from ebay trough. But i might buy some games from the site you said pyrotaruka. There is only one very weird thing The price of an american 2ds + shipping + customs is still cheaper then buying one in the store here... Same goes for the games...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back