Sign in to follow this  
Froggin

Be a Gentleman and help this noob...

My tamagotchi evolved into an adult and I couldn't help but think: Wow he became an adult fast is this a glitch? I go to check his age because I knew I haven't had him for long. He is only 2 years old. I checked online and it says that tamagotchis evolve at age 3-6. So be a gentleman and tell me: Is this a glitch? Or is this normal.

P.S. I have a V4 connection.

Back in the day of connections, the growth cycle stages were not set in stone, and could differ by quite a bit, such a stage adult evolution being as short as age 2, or as late as age 4. In other words, it isn't a glitch, but instead, you were ( depending on how you view it) , very lucky. Nice job!

Edited by TamaLove754
  • Like 2

This happens to me sometimes too pefectly normal!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By middlemae
      The screen went funky after I dropped it, and showed two baby boys before I could reset or download once I got the screen on. I tried putting new batteries in and now it just won't turn on at all. Does anyone know of any way or anyone I could send this to to try to fix it? I believe it's the wires but I'm not positive. 

• By Tama2217
      I have tried several times to purchase the little drum accessory. It subtracts points but I’ve never been able to find the drum where all the other accessories are.

is this normal?
    • By KidRetro64
      I just started up My Tamagotchi, and I had 2 of the Right LR44 Batteries. We out Both in, And it made a beep and the Clock came on. My Dad tried to Put the Battery Cover Back, And when he thought he did, 2 Big Black lines came on the side of the screen. I got really worried, and he Took the batteries out again. They were still there! Tried resetting, then they eventually started to fade. But now, we’re still trying and trying to get the screen on, by taking the batteries in and out, resetting. But nothings happening. It’s a Usatama Disney, And I got it used from JYW. I’m really disappointed, and I’m really worried. Tell me if I’m doing anything wrong, but the Batteries are also very jiggly in the case.
    • By Soenattchi
      So, today my -younger by nine years no less- brother asked me the age-old question... "You're STILL collecting tamagotchis?" and keep in mind that wasn't said with the intention of "you're too old for collecting them" but rather "how many years have you been collecting them for again?" (yeah, Greek is a weird language). And I sit there thinking... wow. I'm... twenty eight years old. I was seven when I got my first P1, fourteen when I bought my first Connexion with my own allowance. And yes, I've been very frugal so my collection is but a very small one (yet all my tamas are dearly beloved) but I have been at it for over TWENTY YEARS? Although if one is to consider when I "consciously" began collecting them it would be fourteen... but this doesn't sound nearly as nice and round.

So my question to you today is... how long have you been playing with tamagotchis? When did you start? What was your first tama? Discuss!
    • By OneSummerDream
      I’ve experienced some strange things while running my 2018 Gen 2 Tamagotchi:
      The first time, my Tamagotchi was acting really weird. During the number game the sound effects were way too loud, to the point where the device shook in my hand... It also randomly died on day 3 instead of growing into the next stage, despite all meters being full and not being sick or anything.
      The second time around, everything seemed fine. Then, I got Zuccitchi despite having all meters full. The only care miss was putting it to bed late once. When I checked to see what went wrong, to my surprise the discipline bar had dropped all the way to zero despite having it full the night prior.
      Going off these two failed runs, it looks like my Tamagotchi is having a software issue where it doesn’t detect the Tamagotchi being cared for/randomly deletes meters I’ve filled.

Is anyone else having problems with their 2018 P2s? Bandai seems to be having quality control issues with this version.
    • By Berryitchi
      OKAYZA HELLOZA DERE (YAS DIS IF FULL ON CLAUDZIE xD) HERE IZ MAH RANDOM TOPIC OF RANNDOMNEZZZZZ

HAVE A RANDOM COMMENT FROM MY BESTIE FOXLYN

WAIT... WHAT HAPPENED TO TINYPIC?!!!! *cri*

OK

YAYYYYYY x'D CREDIT TO FOXLYN FOR DAT

this is me now

yeah i said that xDDD

also me
      embarrassing myself xD
      I AM SHORT BTW
      I'M 5 FOOT SOMETHING
      1 METER 50 CM...
      IDEK.
      I'M SORTA SHORT
      I'M JUST CONFUSING MYSELF xD

CONVO WITH ME AND MAH OTHER BESTIE

YAZZZZZ MAZIIII

AND I WOULD INSERT A PICTURE OF SOME OF MY ART BUT I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO OPEN MEDIBANGPAINTPRO. YAH I'M DAT LAZY.

BAIIIIIEEEEEEIEIEIIEIEIEIIEIEIEIEIIEIEIEIIEIE!!! x'DDD