Madman Australia IS NOT DUBBING the 2nd Tamagotchi Movie.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinkoNet

Reaction score
So about a month ago I sent an email to Madman Australia regarding the movie Tamagotchi Movie: The Happiest Story in the Universe. I guess we won't be having an official dub by them, (they were the ones who first dubbed the first movie into english) so unless some other company aquires it (which is not likely, considering the date the movie was made) we need to do a fansub/dub.

Hi [REDACTED],

Thank you for your enquiry.

There are no plans to acquire the second film nor dub it as it is a very expensive task to do so

Thank you for your understanding

Regards,
Madman Entertainment

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, 9 June 2014 10:50 AM
To: Madman Reception
Subject: Tamagotchi Movie 2: Happiest story in the Universe

Hi Madman Entertainment,

Will you ever be dubbing the Tamagotchi Movie 2? I am a fan of the first one and I was wondering if you would ever sub/dub the sequel. Right now I am trying to watch the Japanese version of it but since Japanese isn't my language I have a hard time keeping up.

Thanks,

[REDACTED]

Malfoy Edit: Removed personal info from "Original Message"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds cool! I couldn't translate but if we do a dub I could help with the voices or something...

Yeah, didn't figure they'd ever get around to dubbing it.

(btw your name and email still show in the "sender" field; just thought you might like to be aware of that seeing as you removed your name everywhere else)

Well the question here is..."who is going to watch it?" I mean, it's a kids series and basically, how many kids will watch this? Although I have to understand its target audience, sometimes it's just disregarded when stuff are aimed at everyone. Cult fans of the franchise can watch too, but would it be enough to surpass their budget? Or should it just be for "fun?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back