AwesomeGotchi's Awesome Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AwesomeGotchi

Reaction score
Hiya! Welcome to AwesomeGotchi's Awesome Log. I have around 10 tamagotchi total and thought I might start a Tamatalk log and see how long it will last. Where I am from, school holidays have just started so hopefully I can update daily! Thanks for taking the time to read. :wacko:

8th July, 2014

Today I was faced with a tricky decision. With only one battery, I could run my Soda Bubbles Version 2, or my White Version 3. Not sure why I had the urge to run an older tamagotchi, maybe because I run modern ones too often.

In the end, I popped a battery into my Version 2. I was pleasantly surprised about what I saw. Anna the Masktchi! 3 years of age. Haven't seen you in a while. :ph34r:

Hopefully next entry will be longer. :p

Hiya!

9th July, 2014

Anna's batteries ran out today, I had to go down to the shop for a fresh one. Unfortunately, they only had CR2025's. I bought one anyway even though it was too small, I put a piece of cardboard into the back to hold it in place.

Today we played 'Bump'. I game I never understood/was any good at. Does anyone know how to win? After earning our 20th 5point Gotchi reward, we decided this game just wasn't for us.

That's all for now! :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Comments:

@mudkipclove: Me too! It's great seeing a character you haven't seen in some time. :)

10th July, 2014

Anna turned 4 today, I wonder when she'll get married? On multiple occasions today she ran out of happy hearts, I need to check on her more!

We found this in the shop today (along with a shovel which I forgot to photograph >_<). Anna and I raced home, eager to see what it would grow into.

As soon as we walked in the door, the plant sprouted into a...well...Piranha? Anna was very distressed.

See you in the next entry! :wacko:

Herro!

11th July, 2014

Anna was sick twice today, I'm such a good parent... :p

Guess who turned 5 today? Maybe she will marry tomorrow.

Anna catching up with some homewor-...hey....wait a minute. :)

Today, we played with the special shop item, Hair gel!

We had a barrel of laughs! :)

Till' tomorrow! :wacko:

Hi!

12th July, 2014

Massive fail today. At 3:00, the matchmaker showed up. I instantly grabbed my camera and got ready. I didn't want the matchmaker to leave so I pressed B, and was presented with a tama (can't remember who). At this point, I was still mucking around with my camera, trying to get it to focus. However, the excitement must have got to my head because I accidentally pressed 'No' on my tamagotchi. I hope the matchmaker shows up at 7:00.

We found another plant in the shop today. This time, we were more lucky!

After that, Anna and I hit the slots. She likes to bet big! :)

We started out pretty average...

But we came away with some cash. ^_^

I even let Anna play some Mario Kart 7 on my 3ds! Don't hit the chain-chomp Anna!

Sorry about the photo quality today, hopefully tomorrow's pictures will be a little clearer. :wacko:

Hello!

13th July, 2014

Anna turned 6 today. And we know what that means...

A boy! So cute.

Anna gives her son a bit of her apple! Love this! :)

Anna and I played on the slots today and earned quite a bit of cash! We haven't spent it yet.

When Anna leaves, it will conclude my V2 run. I'm open to suggestions, my collection photo can be located in my profile. Thanks! :wacko:

Sorry for the lack of updates. I'll try my best to catch up!

14th July, 2014

Today's Photos were taken with my Tablet, so the quality is terrible. Sorry.

Anna enjoys the last day with her baby boy!

Blurry Stats! Yay!

15th July, 2014

These photos were taken with an iPad, so they are slightly better.

Only one Z...That means...

Waaaah!

Little Toby

That concludes my V2 run. I apoligse again for the horrible quality photos, hopefully they will improve. I'll be back in the next entry with a new tama! :wacko:

I haven't logged in...nearly a year?? *shudder*

A few weeks back, I felt the urge to start up a Tamagotchi once again, but didn't fulfill the fantasy as I have little spare time with school and other commitments. However a day or two ago, I decided to give it a go and attempt a log also. My system consists of writing the days key events in a book journal and typing it up when I can find time, this will often mean I will be logging a day or two behind.

17/5/15

Anyway, the Tamagotchi I started up was a V3, which also happens to be my favorite version. This particular V3 used to be pink and flower-y which I found a little too girly so I sanded down the shell and replaced the pink buttons. The result is dull white with random spots of orange and pink. I rummaged through my old Tamagotchi box and found an old CR2032 and popped it into the back. What I found on the screen was a 1st generation teenager, Young Mametchi (sorry no photos of this stage) who goes by the name of Alby. Soon after I started it up, he evolved into a Mimiyoritchi an OK care character. As soon as he evolved, we went to the store to see what was on offer. We found some cherries and a trumpet which we both bought. We raced home and Alby devoured the cherries before playing the trumpet.

IMAG0002-1.jpg
IMAG0231-1.jpg
IMAG0228-1-1.jpg

Then, we played multiple games of both bump and sprint being victorious in most attempts. Particularly bump, supposedly due to Alby's weight, which currently sits at 99LB. Sprint however needs improvment as Ably found it difficult to keep up with the speedy Tamagotchis.

IMAG0230-1.jpg
IMAG0232-1.jpg
IMAG0233-1.jpg
IMAG0235-1.jpg
IMAG0237-1.jpg

Not sure how I feel about Mimiyorirtchi's sprite, maybe I will grow to like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
18/5/19

Today I took Alby to school with me, checking on him between classes. Towards the end of the day I completely forgot about that he was in my bag and got home to find an unhappy and very hungry tama. Later however, I cheered him up by playing with a shovel we found in the shop. This happiness was short-lived as we dug up a snake that Alby was most unimpressed with (photo of snake turned out blurry - sorry).

IMAG0238_edit_1431934274928.jpg

At around 7:30, I caught him taking a bath, an animation I completely forgot about.

IMAG0243_edit_1431938351101.jpg

19/5/15

Alby joined me at school again today and followed the regular pattern of getting hungry and unhappy. I managed a quick game of get musical notes in the morning but those were the only games I managed to play and his weight still sits at 90- 99LB. We checked out the shop at around 9:00 to find a sale (stock clearance perhaps?) and we purchased a lamp for 350 gotchi points. This reminded me of back in primary school when somebody used a lamp during class and everybody would crowd around to see what the Genie would grant them. Unfortunately, the Genie didn't even make an appearance for Alby and the item disappeared off the item list.

IMAG0244_edit_1432099050949.jpg
copy%202.jpg

In an act to cheer up Alby, we decided to bring out the Royal Costume (obtained through entering a set user name that had passwords for all items and souvenirs). I like this item over other character unique items because the Tamagotchi actually takes up a decent portion of the screen, and it looks cool.

IMAG0248.jpg

Thank you Rukitchi! :) Keeping up with a log is harder than I remembered, yet still very rewarding.

20/5/15

First of all, apologies for lack of photos today and in the future, extremely busy with sport and school. Anyway, Alby got sick twice today, which served as a sharp reminder that I need to take a closer eye on him. His is now at the age of 4 which means marriage is just around the corner (I think?). We got our points back all the way to 3000 today, mainly through bump, which seems to be Alby's forte. After bumping his way to another victory, he enjoyed a steamy bath at around 8:00. On another note, I found the perfect carry-case for my Tamagotchi - an old headphones case.

IMAG0250.jpg
IMAG0249.jpg

21/5/15

IMAG0251.jpg

I can't even remember the last time I had a Tamagotchi die on me, I literally am kicking myself. I don't think he was on very low hearts or sick, because I only left him for about an hour. Oh well, it happens. After pushing AC together, and watching the small bobbing egg for a minute, I saw a small tama pop out of the egg! Another boy, I named him Blake.

IMAG0253.jpg
IMAG0254.jpg

Hopefully I will have better news in the next entry. ^_^

22/5/15

Blake evolved into one of my favourite characters late last night, Tamatchi!

IMAG0256.jpg

He came with me to school and I proceeded to check on him every few minutes. He is currently 1 year old weighing 62LB. I checked the shop at around 8:00 to find some make-up on sale. I bought it in anticipation of a girl next generation.

copy.jpg

Oh no! I hate hearing about tama deaths, fortunately it's never happened to me *touch wood*.

Blake is adorable though.

Great log btw, can't wait to read more

Thank you LauraKCald for the nice compliments and taking the time to read my log! :D

23/5/15

Today Blake evolved into an Obotchi . According to my growth chart he is a perfect/good care character. I also managed to get his training bar filled up to halfway before evolution.

IMAG0258.jpg
IMAG0263.jpg

Later in the day, we went to the game center for a match of bump.

IMAG0266.jpg
IMAG0267.jpg
IMAG0268.jpg

Blake kept his cool and bumped to victory, but he was not done there. He was sure he could reach the final round... only to be beaten in the third by a lowly Hashitamatchi... Better luck next time, right?

IMAG0270.jpg
IMAG0273.jpg
IMAG0275.jpg

Part 2 - I would have posted this and the previous entry together but it exceeded the maximum photo amount.

24/5/15

Today, Blake turned 3, meaning adulthood is just around the corner! We decided to check out what they had on offer at the shop. We bought a TV and some fries. Unfortunately, we cannot use the TV until Blake evolves into an adult. The fries were our dinner, as I'm pretty sure Blake is sick of scones and cones by now. :p

IMAG0259.jpg
IMAG0264.jpg

We checked back at the shop when they restocked at 3 'o' clock, purchasing an action figure. From memory, the Tamagotchi should sleep beside it after playing with it?

IMAG0260.jpg
IMAG0261.jpg

25/5/15

I stayed home sick today, therefore spending more time than usual with my Tamagotchi. I managed to fill Blake's training bar 8/9 today, mainly from unnecessary attention beeps resulting in a time-out.

IMAG0276.jpg
IMAG0284.jpg

When I checked out the shop today and saw a boom box. I haven't purchased one in years so I just had to buy it. The memorable songs alone were worth the points, let alone the funny animations!

IMAG0280.jpg
cheese.jpg

I also caught him singing today, didn't manage to catch a photo though. I will be on the lookout. ^_^

26/5/15

Blake turned 5 today, which, from memory, is unusually old for a teenager. Anyway, before school we played with some items such as the Cuckoo Clock which we got from the secret shop codes. Another cool note is that on the hour, the cuckoo makes a small beep for the amount of hours (eg. 1:00 = 1 beep).

IMAG0285.jpg
IMAG0286.jpg

Then, while I was at school, Blake evolved! A Tsunotchi, which I was really happy about. Even though he is a bad care character (which kind of shocked me, as I took pretty good care of him) I still love him and remember him being one of the first Tamagotchi adults I ever had. Immediately I brought out all the items I had purchased at his earlier stages. Firstly, we played with the royal costume...

bb.jpg

...and some darts

aa.jpg
cc.jpg

...and the TV.

IMAG0290.jpg

27/11/16

Its been awhile.

Last time I was updating this log, I had a lot of free time and ability to care for my tamagotchi's. Now however, I'm probably the busiest I've been in my whole life. So re-starting this log has got to be one of the stupidest ideas yet.

I have been lazily looking around both Tamatalk and TamaZone recently, and have thought about starting up a 'gotchi again. The old feeling that comes and goes, but never completely disappears. I understand that if I do start this log up again, that I would have to take one day at a time, and balance out all of the things I have to do at the moment. Its going to be difficult. I have a huge test coming up a week from today, which I am in no way ready for. However, Tamagotchi may provide a sort of companion and stress reliever. Which is what tamagotchi's have always provided for me.

When I do completely restart the log, updates would contain events of each day but not all at once. For example, one post might have 3 days worth of updates on my tamagotchi's growth. I hope that schedule will suit best for my agenda anyway.

So today, I pulled out all of the Tamagotchi's I currently have in my possession.

IMG_20161127_171757.jpg

Yep, right now I only have these three, a devilgotchi, an EnTama, and a 4U. All of which happen to be Japanese releases. All my other tamagotchi's are in another country and I won't be getting them until next year. :p

IMG_20160621_153341.jpg

This Devilgotchi I was most leaning towards running, but am not too sure how keen I am on the simplicity of it. However, I haven't given It a proper run yet and am slightly curious.

The other Tama I am leaning towards running is the Entama. I've run it a few times and loved it. Animations as well were fantastic. That version also feature the robot butler, which would allow me to have my tamagotchi cared for whilst at school etc. Lastly I probably wont be running my 4U. I've gotten nearly all the characters on it and have been looking forward to running an original black 'n white release for a change.

If anyone has any suggestions on what to run, you are most welcome to comment. Otherwise, I'll be back in a day or so with an update on what the log will be featuring in the future. Thanks for reading.

Hi. I might be a biased vintage lover but I'd really love to see you run the devil! They are too expensive for me to get one so it would be cool to see. Good luck with balancing Tamagotchi and life! It's not too hard :)

Latest posts

Back