Where can I watch Tamagotchi TV?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudkipclove

Reaction score
I've seen 6 episodes of the anime from the 90s on YouTube, but I can't find any more. Do you guys know a place to stream or buy them? I'd be so happy if I knew a place to watch it, I love that show, it's so cute. :lol:

Nope derekq, mudkipclove is referring to the 90's anime, the very first one! Gotchibr only has "Tamagotchi!", that's from first years of 2000.

I love that 90's anime too ("TV de Hakken!!") and I made a little research about it (even in japanese), but it seems sort of lost :( From what I understood, just very few episodes were made into home video, because the anime wasn't finished yet. So basically what you saw should be that few home video episodes that someone kindly posted in youtube. The rest of the series I think it's impossible to find :( But if you look on youtube, there are 90's episodes about Professor Tamagotchi and his Helper that "explain" how to play with a Tamagotchi. It isn't really the same, but there are that cute little tamagotchi characters again sometimes (e.g. making a beauty contest ecc... ^_^ )

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope derekq, mudkipclove is referring to the 90's anime, the very first one! Gotchibr only has "Tamagotchi!", that's from first years of 2000.

I love that 90's anime too ("TV de Hakken!!") and I made a little research about it (even in japanese), but it seems sort of lost :( From what I understood, just very few episodes were made into home video, because the anime wasn't finished yet. So basically what you saw should be that few home video episodes that someone kindly posted in youtube. The rest of the series I think it's impossible to find :( But if you look on youtube, there are 90's episodes about Professor Tamagotchi and his Helper that "explain" how to play with a Tamagotchi. It isn't really the same, but there are that cute little tamagotchi characters again sometimes (e.g. making a beauty contest ecc... ^_^ )
Aw I am sorry mudkipclove i misread it! Most of the time, I am just too excited to help someone that I made the I actually runin it. -_-

Since it is rare, I can't be able to help anymore.

DerekQ signing out.

Unfollowing.

Aww, I had a feeling it was lost. Thanks for the info though, I really appreciate it :)

I was thinking if Bandai will release it on dvd, since they're making lot of stuff about vintages, like gadgets in TamaDepas and the vintage apps.Maybe someone should make a petition.

It's really bad that Dynit here in Italy prefered to dub the first movie instead of releasing the vintage series on dvd, they ruined the movie and they can't ruin an anime with no speaking characters...

While the anime with Banzo and Mikachu is a special short released only on homevideo explaining how to play with Tamagotchi P1, P2 and Angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back