Battling Dinosaur Vpet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carleesi

Reaction score
Hey guys! ^^
I just won an auction on this virtual pet:

tumblr_n8m7gl2X6m1soif0yo1_500.jpg

I can see infra red on top of it, so I am assuming this is some kind of battling type pet.
Does anyone know anything about it? :)

I had a few. They were called Dinosaurs Park on the front. I tried connecting them but had no luck. i am unsure if they have to be certain ages to connect, if it doesn't really work for connecting, or if I just had one that the infra red was broken. I sold them, though. They're very musical and have very nice animations, but they're cheaply made and feel cheap. The screen power button was nice, though.

So how does this basically work? It is a virtual pet that you take care of, like any other vpet?
You can turn the screen off with that? I thought it might be for the infra red on/off. :D

Yeah you feed it and such, play games, train it with weights, etc. It's supposed to battle, and maybe have babies with another? I never played them for long before selling them. Was a bit saddened it was only a rex, wanted a dino pet that was more broad on types of dinos you could get. Was still pretty interesting, but not my type of pet sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back