What Kind of Phone are you using?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What kind of phone do you use?

• Huawei (Shudders.... i didnt know what i was buying, take it back! take it back!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrispilot2293

Reaction score
In light of the recent Tamagotchi 4U release, with NFC downloads, lets see what kind of phones our users are well, using!

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CAPTIONS IN THE POLLS ARE STEROTYPICAL SATIRE, NOT MEANT TO BE TRULY OFFENSIVE TO OWNERS OF THE DEVICES :p

Last edited by a moderator:
My smart phone which was an HTC one X was stolen and I once had an samsung smart phone (voted) i lend to my parents.

I have an orginal sony erricsion phone.

*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk'*

Chill down kids, life isn't happy if we're trying to find offense on everything we see. :p

This is more of a survey-type of question --- and to be honest, those stuff in the parentheses are stereotypical but hey, they're funny... no need to take anything too seriously :p

I just renewed my plan with my telecom and they issued me a Galaxy S5... which fortunately has NFC. :)

I'm using my Ace 2 for now, from my cousin for $50, I also have an S4 in the mail too XDD

and i have an iphone 4s, windows phone, samsung brick and an LG, which I dont really use anymore...

I have a bad sense of humor and don't understand satire or sarcasm oops XD

I just have a home phone, but I voted "other" to see the results. :p Samsung is most popular so far, huh?

My boyfriend voted for iPhone lel

Used to own a Galaxy Note but traded it in for an iPhone 4s since it had battery problems and when I replaced the note with another note it still had battery problems and so on...

honestly I hate my iPhone 4s cause it's extremely slow and outdated blegh but I'm saving up for a note 3 or at the very least a note 2.

I've had an iPhone 4S since it released as an upgrade from my old contract (my English phone) and I guess I use it the most because my family who live back in the UK all also have the iPhone 4S so it's easy to iMessage and FaceTime them (Try explaining apps that also send sms and free calls for free to your parents... it's pretty tough) but I also have a Samsung S3 as my Norwegian phone from when my fiance upgraded to the S4

I love samsung my s3 is probably the best phone I've owned it beats the iPhone easy the camera is an answered prayer it's better than even a professional camera I'd really like to get an s5 maybe one day too so I can use a galaxy gear.

I'm on my iPhone 5S right now. I had a HTC before but it sucked, it auto disabled my SIM card, for no reason, without telling me. So far I've had no problem with the iPhone and it's awesome :D

Samsung Galaxy Core...should be a somewhat budget version of the S4, it works nicely anyways :) I had a Galaxy Ace before this one, and that was one of the worst phones I've had, kept on crashing, restarting, etc... :D

Its a bit HTC biased, but mostly its Android biased :p or more, anti-apple
Well, what you wrote about the iPhone is the truth, it is an outdated piece of hardware that only sells because it's cool to have an i-something product :p

*doubleposted by mistake, Admins, please delete this one*

Samsung Galaxy Core...should be a somewhat budget version of the S4, it works nicely anyways :) I had a Galaxy Ace before this one, and that was one of the worst phones I've had, kept on crashing, restarting, etc... :D

Well, what you wrote about the iPhone is the truth, it is an outdated piece of hardware that only sells because it's cool to have an i-something product :p
Yep :p

I'm currently using my grandma's old LG: no internet, no camera, no download, nothing at all. But it has a friggin' normal screen with friggin' normal keyboard, because I just can't use touchscreens.... this means that I'll probably be forced to always have old cellphones with no features, since old styled ones like clamshells are used only in Japan... what a pity :( I just can't understand this trend of touchscreens: why can't they make a phone with all the features BUT with keyboard and the possibility to close it? If I had a modern smartphone it would surely be scratched and broken in no time with me.... then they're way too big for me! XD

I have a cheapie LG phone I got from Family Dollar for $20. I buy phone cards, and have no monthly bill. It's simple, and it serves my purpose. I just use it to make phone calls.

I've got a five-year old iPhone 3 that I'm still running, but come my next paycheck I'll be upgrading it to a Sony Xperia Z (it's a two-years-old phone still but ehhhh...)

i have an iphone because it was free. its good because i had a blah flip phone before that. i would like a different phone at this point because there is just not enough memory on the iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back