Time-of-year where you play with Tamagotchi more

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles11

Reaction score
Does anyone else have certain seasons/months/times of the year where you play with Tamagotchi more than the rest of the year? I totally go in phases; I play with them really really heavily when cold weather starts to hit in October, and then start to lose interest a bit in late January, then I play with them intermittently in March for a bit, and then in July I usually want to play with them again a bit until August or so, and then forget about them in September until October and then the cycle starts again.

I see. I play with my tamagotchi every day and I am never bored. When I am bored I play with them so I am not bored :p

I thought I was the only one who had that problem! Yeah, my interest sparks up around holiday time in late december. It lasts for about 6 months, then just sort of dwindles out until next december. I'm trying to get myself to play with my TMGC Friends at the moment, but I'm mostly just keeping it on pause.

Well I guess I run Tamagotchis slightly less when I haven't gotten any new additions to my collection. Then when I buy new Tamagotchis, I run a lot more :D

Ohmygosh yes!!!! I notice that I tend to start playing with them (and buying them obsessively) whenever I am under stress or going through anything transitional in my life. For example, I always tended to buy them right before college finals (or when I transferred from community college to university). I am about to start a new job in August and I'm out of school now (new situation for me...) and I started playing with them/buying more again. Kind of a bad habit in terms of my bank account, but there is something reassuring about tamagotchis in my opinion, reminds me of a simpler time and you get what you put into them (ie characters, more points, etc.).

I think I tend to play with them a lot more during the summer, probably because I can run them without school getting in the way.

I usually play mostly during the summer, and then during weekends during the school year. I try to sneak my tamas into school, but that was when I had my Tama-Go, and I stopped sneaking it in because it couldn't fit anywhere hidden. I lost my Tama-Go, heh, so I begged for a Music Star, which will hopefully fit in my pockets.

i usually start my tamas in christmas, easter and summer holidays since i can look after them 24/7 :) (they always end up getting paused during school days due to heavy amount of homework and projects poor tama :p )

I tend to play them a lot more towards the end of the school year, or whenever a break is approaching really.

I usually don't have the desire to buy more Tamagotchis, but ocassionally I have sudden bursts of excitement about it and end up buying TONS of them. So far this has only happened twice, but even then I have accumulated around 20 Tamagotchis so...

I start mine back up in January and leave them on till the batteries run out because I only get money twice a year, on my birthday (in June) and Christmas. My birthday money goes towards buying Christmas presents for my family, but the Christmas money is all mine to spend and that is what I use to buy batteries.

Well, I have recently gotten back to playing with Tamas after shamefully losing misplacing my first v2, and after two years of not using my v7.

I am only running my v4.5 this school season, but I'm hoping to get a v3 by summer so I can run both the v4.5 and the v3 since I have more time.

On sembreaks and Christmas breaks I plan to play with mine more. ^_^

Hmmm I play with them about evenly all year round with slightly heavier periods around -as silly as that will sound- exams as well as holidays. I think I tend to play more of them during exam period just because I find them to be such a nice way to relieve some of the stress and set my mind at ease. There's nothing better than spending a little time with a Tama after a long, hard session of studying History of Art, I swear... Although when I'm painting with hard materials (pastels, charcoal, graphite and the like) or sculpting I need to wait even longer unless I want to get them dirty... u.u;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back