Tamagotchi Craft

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
This is to post your Tamagotchi-related creations such as pouches, cradles, plushes, charms, etc. :)

Here's a pouch I sewed yesterday but it's lame. :p I'll make better ones later I hope.

10487492_541080785997363_6144461437537937063_n.jpg

It fits basically all Tamagotchis except the Tama-Go and other very large Tamagotchis (but it fits TMGC+C and Tamagotchi Friends)

That isn't lame, EMF. That's one of the best pouches I've seen in ages! I could never make something as nice as that!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if I still have a pic of it or the actual craft itself around here, but I've done a simple Tamagotchi craft before. Basically, I used a blank notecard and a rolled piece of printer paper (Plus some tape) to recreate Koinoboritchi (The carpsock that appears on the Umino / Ocean at 5:05AM). Needless to say, the rolled paper acted as the flagpole.

If I can make it again, I will - there were some slight flaws with the original craft. :p

Eternal Mametchi Fan, the pouch is so cute! :D

I am currently trying to make a Tama cradle for my v4.5 using Sculpey baking clay.

I hope I can add pictures if it works out well!

If not, I'll just sit here pretending I made a nice cradle, not bothering to post a picture.

I made a resin faceplate for my 4U!

tumblr_nczig4iXea1rf4q8io1_500.png
That looks awesome, Brittygotchi! How is it working for you so far? I'd imagine that the resin faceplate would be a lot softer (or flexible) than the original ones. How did you make the mold? Sorry for all the questions, it just looks like a super creative idea and I'd love to give it a shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back