Various Japanese oddpets - Identification help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I'm bidding on a Yahoo Japan auction and I'll probably lose. .3.

But anyway, here it is.

600x450-2014071400106.jpg

Besides the Mame Game and Tamagotchis, what are these weird V-pets?

I know the two on the lower right corner are Gyaoppis or something but I'm curious about the pink star, the one that looks like a cookie with a witch or something on the packaging, the purple dino baby, and the gray thing that looks like a pregnancy tester (it doesn't seem like a VPet).

I'm only bidding for the Mame Game and Tamagotchis so if I do win, I'll sell the other pets on FaceBook, and that's why I want to know more about them and how much I could sell them for.

Last edited by a moderator:
The pink star one is like the one I posted in this forum back in March. No one could identify it for me.

h4k0.jpg
I think it might be some sort of dog pedometer pet?

The one on the bottom left is a Gyaoppi Dino Clone. I have a white one like it that's a Gyaoppi Chicken.

The gray one says Loto Numbers. I think it's to predict winning/lucky numbers for the lottery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

I love the lot you have found. I am in search for more to add to my collection. For now, only ebay was the place I was looking at. How did you find this lot? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back