V3 fake on ebay?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm. I have that same shell with the same logo but it says "connection" under the logo as we'l and mine is real. I'm guessing maybe it's real, but the user scratched off/removed the "connection" part of the logo?

it's real. they changed the logo during the second round. I had this one and 3 other's that just said "tamagotchi"

And yes it was legit as I got it from toys r us when they first released.

I have that blue Waves V3 with that logo and it's not fake ^_^ I can understand why it would seem like it though.

I never saw them in the US with those logos - maybe I just missed out on those designs. Did they change it in the middle of production? I've seen these same designs with the original logos too. Thanks for the info though, now I know and I won't be worried.

It's real. Not all say "Connection" under it.

My blue waves v3 looks like that also. I bought it on eBay, and it came from the Phillippines, if I remember correctly. It's not a fake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. I think the Tamagotchi's legit. It would be an obvious fake if it were one such as 4 buttons, a weird name for the Tamagotchi or strange packaging different from the original in some way. Hope I helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back