V4.5 or UraTama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wich one do you prefer?

• V4.5

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Japanese UraTama

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myiko

Reaction score
Just something random that I wanted to ask you guys ^_^

Out of all the non-color tamagotchis, These two are the ones that get my attention the most, mainly because I love most of ura characters over the regular ones. :p

As I've heard both versions are pretty much the same when it comes to adults-teens, but the baby-toddlers in the V4.5 are regular ones from the V4, also the V4.5 doesn't have special bikuri characters, they have the regular non-ura characters instead xD

Character wise I prefer the Uratama since I wouldn't have to take care of other tamagotchis I can find in any other versions, and the babies and toddlers on it are much cuter~~

I would like to buy one sometime in my life, but I'm not pretty sure if they have exactly the same features or not -_-

Also I'm not sure if the screen will be easy to see or not since it's blue xD

So Guys, wich one do you like the most? Uratama or V4.5? :wub:

I've always been a fan of v4.5's, having two of them myself, but the UraTaama, I have to admit, sounds and looks way cooler with all the characters nd stuff. I hope to buy one someday as well!

I also have Uras and 4.5s, and I do prefer the ura. I like the blue pixels better, and the games are better in my opinion. The blue pixels aren't hard to see, unlike the Akai's red ones. Also, the contrast can be adjusted in the Ura.

I prefer the V4.5 much better than the UraTama and the V4 much better than the EnTama.

The UraTama has nice games, but there are only 3 and the V4.5 has 5 games I think, and I love them all ^_^

On the V4.5 you can buy stuff whenever you want but on the UraTama, you can only buy something when the old man comes at certain times of the day and has one thing for sale.

The V4.5 has more items that are easy to get and with better animations.

On the V4.5, when you choose a job you also get to play a minigame when you go to work (and each job comes with a different minigame) but the "jobs" on the EnTama are boring and don't come with games...

On the V4.5, you can choose a teacher and play a game at school when the character is a teen.

The UraTama has a cooking feature but I still think the V4.5 is way more fun and interactive ;)

V4.5. I know a lot of people feel as though the 4.5 is a 'dumbed-down' version of the Uratama, but I like it a lot more. On the uratama, you have to wait for the teachers and the shopkeeper, which becomes irritating when I don't have all day to spend giving my tamagotchi the best care (even though I'd like to!). On the 4.5, you can visit your teachers and the shop as often as you would like, which is much more convenient. The only extra feature on the uratama is cooking - which I don't exactly count as an extra feature, given that there is no mini-game for the job function on the Entama, while the V4.5 features a unique game dependent upon what career your tamagotchi chooses.

The blue pixels on the Uratama are pretty cool though.

V4.5, for three reasons.

1. I agree with what EMF said.

2. I don't have a UraTama. Well, not yet anyway.

3. It's in English, has nicer characters and is more enjoyable to run and its features are great too.

Plus, it has Mametchi, and Tamagotchi would suck without Mametchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Bandai America makes much better Tamagotchis than Bandai Japan. They made the V4 much better than the EnTama, they made the V4.5 much better than the UraTama, and Japan doesn't even get the Music Star! Also, America had Tamagotchis with faceplates, add-ons, and NFC before Japan did.

I don't really care about the shop since I find it too easy to get stuff in the V4, but not having games in the jobs really is terrible O-o

so the tamagothi would just go to work and get money without you having to do anything? xD

And about the characters as I said I prefer the ones in the Uratama, though I love Mametchi I prefer Ura Mametchi quite more, he is so much cuter and with a tail :wub:

It's still really hard to choose between the two versions, because the V4.5 has minigames and english, and Uratama cuter characters and cool blue pixels o3o

the uratama is kinda cheaper to get here though, All 4.5 I've seen have really expensive shipping xD

I personally voted for the v4.5. I think I like it's features a lot more, and I do have a v4.5 and it is my favorite. :D

I also think that since the UraTama is Japanese, it would be a bit hard for me to get used to it.. but I'm not judging the Ura just because of it's language. I just think an English Tama would be easier for me to get the hang of.

In the end I got the Uratama, since I already got a a V4 this gives me more variety, the V4 and V4.5 are programed the same, the Uratama works different so is more of a suprize :p

Also the Uratama was cheaper, all the V4.5 I found are rather expensive because of shipping prices =-=''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back