Tama v4.5 Without Star Antenna

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirl444

Reaction score
This week I purchased to believed a v4 on ebay but I was looking on grow charts just now since I have a Ura Violetch and this character actually shows on the v4.5 version and not the v5. But was watching a video on youtube and the uploader did state that not all of the v4.5's had the star antenna, but rather some had the ball antenna like the v5 does. Is this correct and if so, for collecting purposes, isn't it going to be confusing as to which is which?

My tama below and Ura Violetch.

19688435ef237ce29aa4b3d4eb3ce682c54c7544.jpg

Your right the early European releases doesn't have a star antenna, only all american release has but wave 2 also has? (sorry bad at explaining)

There are lots of Version 4.5s disguised as V4s on eBay. They have a little bit of Chinese on the packaging and they usually come with a lanyard. The V4.5 was released with V4 shells in certain countries I guess ^^;

It may be fake or a disguised V4. Nice shell though :)

At least it works :lol:

European 1st wave 4.5s do not have start antenna as Dereq said :)

Well I've heard some Tamas have defects when made, though I'm not sure... But the shell is pretty cute! ;)

I've got the exact same Tamagotchi V4.5! :D Isn't this shell beautiful?! I bought it two years ago and it's still in fairly good condition, there are only some scratches on the screen but they aren't visible unless you shine light upon it and there are also a few on the back, but nothing too visible... I want to get a Universal character on my V4.5 but I think it must have at least on Universal parent (do they arrive with the Matchmaker, I'm not really sure)... I've never got a Universal character and it's so annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back