Tamagotchi P's!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jujiesings

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my little corner of the TamaTalk library! Here, you will be witnessing me care for a Tamagotchi P's (sorry for such a formal intro, I'm just goofy like that. Anyways, let's just get into this.)!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sent a little egg from Tamagotchi planet. Out of it hatched my baby boy aokumotchi! First I fed him some rice I happened to have lying in the fridge. Then I played Jumprope with him. He was great at it! My baby got a perfect score (I'm not going to have pictures for this first entry. Sorry!)

I then caught my aokumotchi trying to crap on the rug. I quickly rushed him to the bathroom as to prevent the mess he was about to make. This happened four more times! On the fourth occurrence, I wasn't wuick enough, and, to my dismay, had to clean Tama crap off my new rug.

After what felt like hours of having to watch over this adorable, yet oh so annoying alien pet, he finally fell asleep. I carefully tucked him into his crib, as not to wake him, and left him to nap so I could finally get some peace and quiet. I'll update you all as soon as he wakes up!

When my lovely little aokumotchi woke up, he was a bit peckish and very grumpy. I fed him and played some more Jumprope with him as to make sure I attended to his ev'ry need. He then proceeded to crap on the floor twice, leaving me more messes to clean up.

Apkumotchi then fell gravely ill. I rushed him to the hospital immediately, and was relieved when they told me he would be alright.

Anyways, that's all for now. I'll leave you a picture of my little angel as a parting gift to you all!

Tah-tah!

Hey, guys! Sorry for the long absence. To make up for it, here's some logging on my teenaged tamas Miku and Grey! Miku lives in a TF and is a Neotchi. Grey lives in a V6 and is a Kikitchi.

Miku: Don't forget to mention my adorable personality *fluffs hair*

Jujie: Yeah, it's not at all narcisistic or annoying! :p

Miku: Hey, you were the one who named me after a Japanese pop star! *turns up nose*

Grey: Hey, is Ms. Perfect being all high and mighty again? *groans*

Miku: Hey, your personality isn't much of a breath of fresh, either! *rolls eyes*

Jujie: Miku, there's nothing wrong with Grey being emo!

Grey: I'm not emo! I just have a dark sense of humor! *pouts*

Miku: Keep telling yourself that.

Grey: Says the narcissist.

Miku: Hey!

Jujie: Guys! Stop fighting, please!

Miku and Grey: *keep bickering*

Jujie: *slams fists on table* Everyone shut up!!

Miku and Grey: *Stop* Jujie?

Jujie: "We've called this conference to solve the world's problems, not to fight about the problems of our past. And since I'm the only country who seems to know how to run a meeting, we'll follow my rules from here on out. Eight minutes each for speeches, no chit chat about side deals, and absolutely no going over the time limit. Now if you want to go, make sure you're prepared and raise your hand, but do so in a way that does not mock any salute of my country's past."

Grey: Are you quoting Hetalia?

Jujie: *mumbles to self*

Grey: Well, looks like she finally lost it.

Miku: "Hai, I agree."

Grey: o_o

Miku: ... What? It's a great show!

-

Well. I hope you liked it! I'll update when they evolve! Until then, Ciao!

Hey guys! Miku evolved into a Coffretchi and Grey's.... A shimashimashi! I fed them and played some games with them and-

Miku: Ugh! Stop with your boring speeches, they make me sick!

Grey: Little princess is an even bigger princess now that she's evolved into a prissy monster!

Jujie: Hey, don't say that about her!

Miku: Yeah, Grey, we all know the only reason you do this is because you secretly like me!

Grey: What?! No. I- um... Jujie help me out here!

Jujie: Sorry, Grey, but I know the truth, sadly, you can't marry her because-

Grey: What? Because I'm a v6? I know that! I just wish that... it could be different. *crying*

Miku: Oh Grey. I like you too. A lot! And I also wish it could be different too! But... It's just not possible! We can't connect! But... As soon as we move away to Tamagotchi Planet... I'll dump my husband for you.

Grey: *sniffles* Really? You'd do that? For me?

Miku: Of course! I love you more than I could possibly love anyone else! In fact, I dread the day I have to marry!

Grey: I love you, too, Miku! I love you so very much! *hugs*

Miku: *kisses*

Jujie: Okay, I'm gonna cut out before this gets weird!

-

Well, I hoped you liked today's entry! I'll update very soon! Until then, Ciao!

Hello folks! It's Jujie here with my tamas, Grey, Miku, and, the newest addition, Elizabeta, my tamagotchi p's! Say hello, Lizzy!

Elizabeta:... Hi....

Miku: Awww! She's so shy and cute! *squeals*

Grey: You're not wrong about that, sweetie. *smirks*

Jujie: She's still just a toddler, so she's still learning the ropes!

Elizabeta: *to Miku* Mommy! *hugs*

Miku: Huh?!

Elizabeta: *to Grey* Daddy! *hugs*

Grey: What?! We're not-

Jujie: *whispering* Um, she's not gonna take it well if you tell her you're not her parents. Why don't you consider... Adopting her?

Miku: I've got no problem with that. Do you, Grey?

Grey: If you're alright with it, then so am I!

Jujie: Good! Now go talk to your daughter!

Miku: *on knees* Hey Lizzy! We're gonna be your parents, alright?

Elizabeta: *nods* Mommy! *hugs*

Grey: Hey! Daddy wants a hug, too!

Elizabeta: *Runs up to Grey* Daddy! *hugs*

Jujie: Aww, what a cute family.

-

Well, time for me to go. I'll update as soon as I have the time. Until then, Ciao!

Latest posts

Back