Which color Tamagotchi 4U would you buy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What color Tamagotchi 4U would you buy? (You can choose multiple answers!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromametchifan123

Reaction score
Just for fun and curiosity, and to celebrate the upcoming release, which color of Tamagotchi 4U would you buy and why? :) (You can choose multiple answers!)

The colors (Image from Tamagotchi Wikia's 4U page):

Tamagotchi_4U.jpg

The Tamagotchi 4U discussion/info thread: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/189092-new-release-tamagotchi-4u-sep-27th/

Hard to say... In photos, the purple one is absolutely GORGEOUS, but I have a fear of purple and I feel really uncomfortable and nervous when a purple object is near me...

The blue one is nice in the stock image, but for some reason is doesn't seem as pretty in photos? XD

I like white and pink the most... the white one is so sparkly like a pearl. I love the shade of pink for the pink one, it reminds me of Himespetchi! :)

Blue, Purple, and maybe White if I get a 3rd one. I'm super disappointed there's no green one. First time out of all the color versions that green has been missing.

I'm sad that there's no yellow OnO Maybe green and yellow were the least popular colors for the previous color releases.

If that's true, I'm really saddened by it. :( Unless they're withholding the colors for limited edition releases?

I'm going to be mainstream and choose the white one, just because I own a blue TMGC+C, I wanna buy a purple iD L, so this way I won't repeat any colour xD

Anyway I hope they release a second wave with more colours if these ones sell properly (And I know they will, because of all the preorders they have already), I'm not buying mine till next summer, so there will probably be a yellow one by then :lol:

I'm going to be mainstream and choose the white one, just because I own a blue TMGC+C, I wanna buy a purple iD L, so this way I won't repeat any colour xD

Anyway I hope they release a second wave with more colours if these ones sell properly (And I know they will, because of all the preorders they have already), I'm not buying mine till next summer, so there will probably be a yellow one by then :lol:
Yay, more colours

//crappy image editing

2ainb0y.jpg
I will prefer green and yellow lol

But if no i will choose the blue one since it is my favorite colour

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'll probably end up getting the blue one whenever I get the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back