Tamagotchi anime episode ideas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
What Tamagotchi episodes would you like? Here are my ideas:

• An episode about Moriritchi's parents, since they're never revealed and she just lives with her big sister...
  • An episode where Pipospetchi learns to talk and we find out what kind of creepy things he says :p But then he goes back to just beeping
  • An episode about Poketchi, the Tamagotchi 4U babysitter, babysitting Lovesoratchi

There should be an episode where Miraitchii and Clulutchi's mom appears (Come on haven't you ever wonder how she looks?)

I'd love to see them at least SHOW the planet that the Spacy bros and Himespetchi are from! ^__^ I think it really needs to be covered on, at least a little.

But, yeah, that and a little backstory for the Spacy brothers. I feel as though some background information is needed for them.

And it would be neat if for at least like one episode Himespetchi suddenly falls in love with Spacytchi for some reason or another and we get to see Ikemen Spacytchi hehe. x3

...And all of my ideas are Spacytchi related. xD

@Eternal Mametchi Fan

I'd be a little scared to hear what Pipospetchi is saying considering his brother's reactions o__o But it would be really fascinating, too...Maybe they could make Pipo talk but around the company of some others who he wouldn't say weird things around (Chamametchi?) and then at the end he'd meet up with his brothers and say something really insane before just beeping again? x3

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe another episode about Kikitchi c'mon bandai the last time he was a main character in some episodes was in the first series

ples bandai ples he must return

Maybe an episode that would involve Kizunatchi again, I mean... she can come back, right? She was a good character imo :)

Or maybe an episode about Tama pets evolving. I always thought that would be a good idea, but idk how that would turn out XD

@ Purple Pyonkotchi

I'm pretty sure Kikitchi will appear in the anime possible season 2? and he is a downloaded character in the 4U

I think there should an episode Smartotchi appears to visit the gang for a few episodes along with X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back