To open or not to open?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HanaTama

Reaction score
I just received a second Umino NIB. My first one was used with no packaging and I'm undecided whether or not to open the new one? Seeing as I already have an Umino to play with. What do you guys think? :)

Depends if you're going to want to sell it in the future. Remember it'll be worth more if you sell it BNIB!

But if you have a burning desire to rip open the cardboard and play with it... Well, go ahead! Make sure to cut the packaging instead of ripping it. Keep the packaging then, and when you ever need to photograph your collection, people will just be like "Oh wow you have a new Umino, you're so lucky!!!!11" ;)

If you already have one to play with I think you should keep the other one unopned, that way if the one you are currently running breaks or gets lost you will have a brand new one you could still use :)

I don't know if I would sell it later on, I might just take it out to remove the batteries and see then if I would play with it as well. I feel guilty leaving it in the box but it's just so pretty new! Thank you for your responses everyone :)

Am I the only one who doesn't keep the packaging? XD
No! I still have the box of my iD L - simply because I love it so much and I had to go through a heck of a lot of hassle to order it from Japan and it came safely and ugh I'm just so pleased I can't imaaagine throwing it away now! XD It's also really pretty so there! Imma treat it well ;)

I would do just that-- open it carefully,and remove the batteries, then re-box it. I keep all of my packaging in a tote out in our shed. The tote is labeled "tamagotchi packaging", and I can find it very easily if needed. That way, I don't have to have it cluttering up my house.

I keep all my packaging as well. It's in a closet which is pretty much full now with only the packaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back