Tamagotchi iD L Batteries

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaPlayer543

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to open the battery cover of the Tamagotchi iD L? Whenever I try to open it with a paperclip and a ballpen it won't open. Does this mean its broken or not? I'm a bit worried. 😰😰😰

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

Opening the cover involves another motion - you also have to use another hand to slide the battery cover over the little button you press down with a pen/paperclip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also be sure you're pressing the right button. It took me an hour to figure it out because i was pressing the Reset button instead :p

Live and learn i guess.

You have to make sure you're pressing the correct button (central button towards the bottom of the device) as Nazotchi25 stated. However you also need to make sure you're pressing the button fully. Not to hard to cause damage, but far enough that you can keep pressure on the button and use your hand to slide down back cover.

Ugh, those battery compartments are annoying! It took me forever to open my iD L!

I insert my fingernail in the top of the battery cover and keep pushing down as I stick the paperclip in the little button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back