Gonna make Tamagotchi clay figures >w<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I bought some super light weight air-dying clay in lots of different colors! ouo!!! This is special clay. Even after it dries, it stays a bit squishy, so I can make my own Tamagotchi squishies &gt;w&lt;

Here are the colors I got...

il_170x135.516725296_te60.jpg
il_170x135.516790863_47y5.jpg
il_170x135.516723992_tugj.jpg
il_170x135.516791127_93kq.jpg
il_170x135.516724562_bopp.jpg
il_170x135.516790997_rn1s.jpg
il_170x135.516724380_bg1d.jpg
il_170x135.516724994_2ffg.jpg
il_170x135.618342791_dsdw.jpg
il_170x135.516724628_4rxc.jpg

...As well as black, and white.

I'm such an IDIOT....I was meant to get red as well but I forgot...my order already shipped uhuhuhuuuu //cry forever

I guess I'll have to use dark pink... but Kikitchi would look stupid with a dark pink bandana...and Ringotchi would look stupid dark pink...

Oh well ;_;

Anyway I want to make Nanotchi and Kurosantchi (Tamagotchi OCs)... Orenetchi, Neenetchi, Tropicatchi, Kikitchi, Flowertchi, Makiko, Smartotchi, Spacytchi, Akaspetchi (Dark-pink-spetchi...), Pipospetchi, Ringotchi, Ichigotchi, Pekopekotchi, Hanafuwatchi, Lovelitchi, Melodytchi, Moriritchi, Miraitchi and/or Clulutchi, Candy Pakupaku, Hapihapitchi...

I don't want make characters there are already Tamagotchi Friends figures of.

I don't think I have enough clay to make all those characters! They're only small packs.

So which characters do you think I should make? :) I'm not sure how big to make them... I also don't know how to make them stand up; maybe I could make some sort of stand at the base? Or I could give them big feet like the Tamagotchi Friends figures lol &lt;3

And does anyone have any tips?; I'm not good at molding clay :p

Cool! I approve of your choice of making clay Spacy brothers. c=

It might be good to start out making them charm-sized?

I suggest Kunoitchi, Himespetchi and Lovesoratchi! :lol:

Omg Clay firgures, that's an awesome idea! I love the colours, they look so bright :lol:

Obviously I would love to see a Kikitchi figure! :wub: I don't think the dark pink looks too bad for his bandana, at least is not light pink lol

I would also love to see Smartotchi's. he is so cool :D

Tropicatchi, Meloditchi and HapiHapitchi would come next to me~ (And the spacy brothers and ichigotchi would be cool too, but I do think they need red D:)

I think himespetchi would look perfect with those colors, but as you said she has a figurine already :mellow:

Anyway good luck and have fun with the clay, that's the most important thing! :D

My clay shipped! I'm gonna buy the red separately haha, and maybe gray for Smartotchi's shirt and the Spacy Brothers' arms. :)

Tamagotchi clay figures?! That sounds so cool! I hope we can see pictures once you're done making a few of them~ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back