Dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Since the previous dream topic is closed, here's a new one.

Last night I had the worst dream of my life; it was about the two things I dread most...

First of all, my papa CLEANED MY ROOM!!!! I greatly fear ANYONE cleaning my room because I don't want anyone finding out how messy it is...

Then, my boyfriend came to visit my house but he broke up with me because I liked Tamagotchi too much... he told he didn't like me or Tamagotchi and he had been pretending all along. I cried and cried but he didn't care ;_;

The ending of the dream wasn't so bad though; he went to the toilet and pooped and I watched him, and then I wiped his butt.

The night before last night, I had a dream of SailorRosette banning me from TamaTalk for breaking up with my boyfriend... o_O

What dreams have you had?

I once had this one about my V6 where it was in the morning (7:00??) and my Tama did a really weird out of tune beep and moved forward in a 3D room with words coming up saying "GAME OVER".

it's weird! And it's creepy... O_O

I once dreamt there was people fishing pigs in my toilet...

it was the most random dream I've ever had.... :mellow:

I rarely ever remember any dreams, but nightmares I usually do to some degree.

So i'll say my most recent nightmare.

I was the top serial killer in Canada and was constantly being chased after I have killed my family.

I would kill people and their family if at least one person worked a part-time job in the household.

The dream ended after several simulated months and about 20 different murdered families. I was shot and killed by a police officer. I then woke up in a cold sweat.

Note how I put "Simulated months". That's because the events in the dream felt like months of events even though it was one night of sleep.

Dreams really distort time.

I don't remember my dreams very well, unless they are really something ridiculous. I had a dream that a monkey with cymbals was chasing me. My hubby woke me up because I was screaming in my sleep. I told him about the dream, and he thought it was the funniest thing he ever heard. It was a totally random dream, and I haven't had one like that since.

some rigid village hierarchy

people from outside the area were conducting social experiments inside because time conveniently passed more slowly out than in

I've had countless strange dreams before, probably one of the strangest being the dream I posted in the last dream topic.

Last night I had this dream about going to an amusement park named after a chicken. It had a bunch of claw machines and large hallways that felt like a hotel and a hot spring... idk. My mom ripped out money in half and said the ticket people wouldn't notice and I went on a roller coaster. idk lel

Also one where I was someone trying to protect some rock and it all played out like a video game lolol

...I'm not even going to start on my animal crossing dreams XD

I had a dream there was lots of Tamagotchi Friends stuff in the shop like clothes and bags and plushes :) And also, my clay arrived in the mail and I got to make some TAMAGOTCHI FIGURES! I was so bummed when I woke up -_-

The ending of the dream wasn't so bad though; he went to the toilet and pooped and I watched him, and then I wiped his butt.
Maybe it's just me, but I think there's something wrong...terribly wrong...

Anyways, much like lots of you I also tend to forget my dreams, apart for some times when things get so dang clearly stuck in my head...I had a terrible nightmare ages ago that I still remember, but it's long and boring to tell.

One that strangely got stuck in my head is me being some kind of crazy killer guy, going around in a fictional city with an Atlas (this) destroying everything and killing everyone...weird!

It's weird when your dreams are ridiculously vivid.

I remember what shirt I was wearing in my dream last night. I only half-remember what was going on, but I do remember falling off the post of some extremely tall swing.

Reactions: Box
"lol, life is so hard when your friends are 9.5s while you're a strong 4 with the right filter and lighting"

Last edited by a moderator:
A few nights ago I kept waking up every hour in the night, and usually when I went to sleep again I had a strange dream that made me wake up again. One of them was my family getting stranded on an island which luckily had other people living there, like a camp of some sort. But then I was lying on the grass when a snake came up to me and tried to attack me, but I punched it a few times and woke up punching my bed. wut

A few nights before that though, I had a dream where there were these 2 people who came around and took people from their families at random, and no one knew what they did with them. Then, a black limo pulled into our driveway and it was the two guys, and they took me. Their limo unfolded into a bed of some sort, and they tied me down to it and covered it like a convertible, with a window in the back. I looked out the window and I was crying for help, but my family just stared blankly back not caring. Then I realized that I was going to be there, in darkness, not dying, ever, for the rest of eternity. And then I felt true insanity in my dream. Then they closed the window and I stayed there until I woke up. wow.

....I've had some pretty interesting dreams looking back now lel

I haven't had any interesting dreams lately, but a while back I had this one a while back

Uh well all of the Tamagotchi characters from Happiest Story in the Universe were on some sort of Navy ship and they had to escape or something

But then Kikitchi drowned (I woke up very sad just letting you know) and Mametchi and Lovelitchi were using Deviantart to track some sea elephant or something (idk lol)

I remember Mametchi's user name was Mametchi but with a ton of zeros in between (like 00M0a000m00e0000t00c0h000i000 or something idk lololol)

Lovelitchi was screaming at him to refresh the page every 5 seconds to see if anything new popped up lol

They went from 135 notifications to 215 notifications (I remember that clearly for some reason lol)

...And I was watching sadly because Kikitchi drowned.

Uh guys please remind me never to dream again

one time i had a dream when i had a crush on Geno from super mario RPG and that he was HUMANIZED and we were walking swaggily through Wal-Mart and i trIED TO KISS HIM

november to december last year was the best time of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back