New tamagotchi angel won't work :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama crazy

Reaction score
I've recently bought a used tamagotchi angel off ebay, and it won't seem to work :(

When I put in new batteries the UFO comes up on the screen, but when I go to the time screen, the A button won't scroll through the times to set it. Would you conclude that it is the A button that is broken? Is "tams surgery" possible, or should I give up?

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Not broken, maybe just needs a quick wipe on the contacts with a qtip and some rubbing alcohol.

Did the seller say it was working when you bought it though? If he/she did and cleaning the contacts don't work, email the seller and say it doesn't work (That's if they said it does) and if they have a no return policy, ebay can over ride that and make them issue a refund, especially if they claim a item works when it doesn't.

Thanks so much for the replies!

I'm a bit confused... what are the contacts?

Ok so you'll need a screwdriver small enough to remove the 4 small screws in the back near where the batteries are. The carefully pull the side where the screen is off of the body. Under the A B C buttons there are 3 silver/gold contacts. Rub these with either a clean pink pencil eraser or rubbing alcohol on a q tip. Then reassemble.

Well for one thing, the Tamagotchi is used. What did the Tamagotchi quality look like in the seller pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back