Sign in to follow this  
OsuMesu21

Uch

I had an :( on my K-Plus. I let the poop stack up and emptied both hungry and apyy meters and let him get sick. Do you know who he evolved into?

:ph34r:

:ph34r:

he'll evolve to :ph34r: ^_^ there bad care so make your tama good and helthey

No no, you see, I'm TRYING to do bad care. Why? Because I'm so tired of my Tama evolving and I aleady know who he beomes.I haven't even seen several of the K-Plus characters because of this.

Maybe you should take really good care of it! Maybe that would change the character! I'm not a know-it-all so I don't know if it will help you.

Hmmm....what a luxury - to be able to say 'Ho Hum, yet another Furawatchi....how boring....!'

Perhaps you need to let the poo stack up and the Hungry / Happy hearts empty more than twice to get a different character.

I am convinced that the way you care for your teen on the 3rd day (48-72hrs) has the greatest effect on the kind of adult you will get - but be careful you don't kill the teen.

I did that the other day, trying for a Gozarutchi - it's been so long since I have seen one....! I had the Oniotchi on 1 x Happy and 1 x Hungry heart - but got distracted with something else for an hour or so and I came back to see the egg, halo & wings....

Try keeping the teen at 2 Hearts full, 2 Hearts empty - both on Hungry and Happy and see what turns up...

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Thanks TamaMum :ichigotchi: I'll try that...

By the way, if anybody has yet figured out how to get Paparatchi, please tell me. I am stuck with Kuribotchis, YoungMametchis, Ringotchis, Ichigotchis, Mametchis, and Furawatchis and I want something different. :ichigotchi: