P's Battery Issue!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirl444

Reaction score
This morning my P's was showing the batteries needed changing, took some new batteries out of the packaging and inserted them but the P's said they were flat when they were brand new, took them out and tried them in my IDL and was fine. Tried around 3-4 times with my P's and constantly said they were flat, I had to reset the P's 6 times for it to stop.

Has anyone had this issue and is it just a glitch with the P's?

I don't have a P's myself but it seems a lot of users have had problems with the P's batteries, some people believe it could be because of the weather being too hot or too cold, I'm afraid I don't really know why that happens :(

I don't have a P's myself but it seems a lot of users have had problems with the P's batteries, some people believe it could be because of the weather being too hot or too cold, I'm afraid I don't really know why that happens :(
In UK now, its not too hot or too cold, its only around 70F so don't think its a weather issue in my case.

In UK now, its not too hot or too cold, its only around 70F so don't think its a weather issue in my case.
Then I really don't know what it could be, try taking out the batteries and cleaning it?

Having both versions myself, I have mentioned on this similar topic about the experiences I've had with the P's - apparently, they consume batteries quite faster than the older versions.

A quick reminder - please always browse the forums and see if there are existing topics before creating one. This helps to prevent getting duplicate topics and keeping the clutter away.

Locked... POOF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back