What did you do this summer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Box

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Not much...my family did our big vacation during spring break. Went to a wedding, which was fun. Right now, we are waiting for my mom to give birth to baby boy. Could happen any day now! So excited!

computer, sleep for 11+ hours, swim at the lake/beach, conneticut, learn how to ride a bike, stay up till 2 am, normal stuff.

Right after school ended, I spent three weeks at my dad's. Since the neighbor lent me her car, I got to drive to town, visit the coffee shop, buy groceries, and feel generally useful.

Once I came back to my mom's house, I spent a few nights in a sleeping bag outside. Not sure why, but it was somewhat enjoyable. The rest of July pretty much involved reading, working out, and talking to people on the Internet.

My most interesting experience happened this month. I visited a university in eastern Canada, and stayed in the city for a couple nights. The university looks fantastic; I hope I can go there.

Now I'm just mentally preparing myself for school to start in 8 days. This will be my last year of school, excitingly.

Reactions: Box
I've had three months off now. Done a lot, but also done a lot of not a lot. =P Let's see. I've done Tudor re-enactment, Medieval re-enactment, I went to a metal music festival in Belgium, went to a Hen Do in London, did another magic show (I'm a magician's assistant). Hmm. I got my results (which were surprising but more than what I'd been expecting). Other than that it's mostly been reading, knitting and watching TV.

Worked.

Worked on helping my youngest daughter with her revision for exams.

Went to Greece for a week and read books in the shade of two old olive trees.

Went back to work.

Continued to help my youngest daughter with revision.

Went to Ireland to see / stay with relatives and walk dogs on beaches

Went back to work.

Cried with relief on my youngest daughter's results day.

... and the weather's changing, summer's nearly over...

(still have to prepare for my oldest daughter's first days at University... if she decides to go) ;(

Eh, I ate, played video games, ate again...then I got Mario Kart 8, and I played that...

I haven't been doing anything much. oops

played the sims 3 and create a sim demo sims 4

pulled an all nighter because i was scared of a video game

played pom gets wifi

played with an avatar creator online

got into various games i've never actually played

stuff like that

Worked (I had a summer bus route), swam in our pool, went to several horse shows, worked in our garden, things I normally do.

I mostly ate. Did a lot of that, actually. Slept, stayed at my grandma's house, did a lot of visiting to hospitals. Got senior pictures taken for the yearbook, and hung out/had jam seshes with my best friend.

Well I kinda became a new person like holy crap a lot of stuff happened this summer

I finally started voice acting seriously, and made lifelong friends through it. I met some in real life and hugging them was the most amazing thing. I became an even bigger nerd than ever before hella hella. For the first time I actually felt welcomed in a group of friends. I came out as non binary, and of course I got a girlfriend. Sooo...I gotta say best summer ever.

My mom had surgery this summer, so I was her around the clock caregiver. At the same time, I was taking an online credit class.

During those free times that I had, I went to the beach, a Panic! at the Disco concert (at the last minute, it was quite an adventure :D ), and Hershey Park!

Nothing much. Just stayed up all of the time and played a lot of games. Watched a lot of anime, too. :p

Worked ten hours a day, every day a week without days off to raise some money for hobbies and university.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back