JERMEY CLARKSON

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just have to post it correctly.

When you are composing, use that https:// button on top and put the URL in there.

Here

THAT IS THE MOST HIDEOUS ICHIGOCHI I HAVE EVER SEEN!

IT IS CONTWRORDED.

please do not be mean to other users.

Now, that behaivier your using is hidious!

and you know what?

Everybody draws a diffrent way,

I bet you draw your own way,

And it does not even look like an itchigotchi,

but YOU drew it.

YOU think its great,

THATS ALL THAT MATTERS!

THATS HOW I FEEL!

I bet you draw better than me,

But thats my best!

Calm down People! Thankyou mimitchiz, Computer art is not easy, and I've seen much worse drawings. And mimitchiz really made an effort, so that picture is really special.

Well, I liked it. :D It has it's own great style!

Art is art.

Everyone is a crytic, don't let them get you down. For everyone who says they don't like your art, there are more people who do who just do not say so. :D

its the thought that counts! anyway that pic is good and u can tell its an :mametchi:

That's really cute. And eboni, I think... Don't be so rude, computer art is REALLY hard! I don't even know who you get it on the internet to post here on tamatalk! I wish I did.. but your picture is really nice!! :mametchi:

That's really cute. And eboni, I think... Don't be so rude, computer art is REALLY hard! I don't even know who you get it on the internet to post here on tamatalk! I wish I did.. but your picture is really nice!! :angry:
You can save your pictures and upload them onto Photobucket. But you need to register and become a member first.

Photo Bucket. Click here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back