Just purchased a Tamagotchi Friends USA version

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmarie

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out how to take it online. When I try to go to the USA dream town it doesn't go anywhere. If I click on the Europe version, I can go in and play around with characters etc, but I do not see a place to put the PC code that I get on my Tama. Can someone please help me? Can you take anything back from the online world like points, food, etc? I miss that ability.

In order to 'connect' your Tamagotchi Friends with dream town, you will have to go to the Fortune and enter your code there. Well, there are nothing much you could do with your tama on dreamtown (right now), Bandai still lack some updates on Dream town. I honestly missed Tamatown too :(

On your map, go to the 'Entertainment Area' or the 'Waterfront' and you will see the Fortune. Please note the Fortune doesn't open all day, it only opens at night time and morning only. You will have to wait after sunset or wait after sun raise in order to enter.

There are two types, one is Fortune Tent and the other one is Fortune Kiosk

Fortune Tent is located at 'Entertainment Area' which looks just like a circus tent, the Fortune Kiosk is a kiosk that has the Dreamtown symbol (a flower) on top of it as the roof

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much for the help. I have literally only been running this tama for a few hours, so I was lost as to what to do. Tamatown really was much better, but I won't go into that on this thread haha. I'll have to go check out youtube for help playing games etc because the drive one seems a little confusing. It tells me to point one direction and then boom it crashes. Not sure what I'm doing wrong there! Haha. Is there anything that I should know that stands out about any of the features? Or is it very familiar to older connections?

I hunted around and couldn't find anything either, so I am looking forward to trying it out.

Thank you so much for the help. I have literally only been running this tama for a few hours, so I was lost as to what to do. Tamatown really was much better, but I won't go into that on this thread haha. I'll have to go check out youtube for help playing games etc because the drive one seems a little confusing. It tells me to point one direction and then boom it crashes. Not sure what I'm doing wrong there! Haha. Is there anything that I should know that stands out about any of the features? Or is it very familiar to older connections?
You will want to know how your character grow, right? Growth chart from the internet:

https://natashenka.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/growthchart.png

By the way, you may want to read the instructions if you need help like your race game but basically, to win the race game, you have to press certain buttons to go different directions, if you don't want to crash, try pressing that button a few more times until the next direction is shown on the screen, and the longer you play the game the faster the buttons had to be pressed.

By the way, for the fortune, you will have to earn some tickets from filling tamagotchis hearts and completing missions. you will get reward with some tickets.

This is great information! Thank you so much for taking the time to write that all down. I was just searching for a character chart too. This is awesome! I thoroughly read the instructions when I got home today and reviewed the characters as well. I'm having so much fun with this new tama.

My second one finally arrived today in the mail and I've been looking forward to connecting them. I hatched a boy on one and a girl on the other so I'm hoping they will be able to marry on down the line. Currently have turtlechi and petithanatchi.

Thank you again for the help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back