Homeschoolers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me! I used to have to do work all day, every day, with only short breaks every now and then... barely had a time for peace. It was like that for years :eek: But now I have some online courses that I can do WHENEVER I want :D I still do them every day but it's not as stressful, at least. :p Gives me time to do other things I enjoy such as playing with Tamagotchis.

I'm so smart, yo B) Sometimes my boyfriend has a lot of trouble with his homework and I help him easily :p He's 18 but I learned all his stuff when I was 12 lol.

But I'm only smart academically. I'm stupid and not-right-in-the-head otherwise. :)

Currently I'm doing foreign languages, the arts, history, stuff like that...

I'm reviewing Algebra II (meaning I already studied/completed it all but I'm looking over it again), and I'm doing Pre Calculus. I also tried Calculus once but I need to get through Pre-Calc first.

The best thing about being homeschooled is being able to work at your own pace. Which for me means getting weeks ahead in Geometry and trudging through Grammar. I can't stand doing online classes for some reason, so my family just uses books.

You're clearly more advanced then I am! :p I'm doing 11th grade work, which is on level for me. I plan on finishing up the year early so I can start 12th grade sooner and finally be done... Until college <_< .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back