I love my TMGC+C a lot, and I love that you can go outside and see how's the weather, but seriously, the storms are really starting to annoy me...

I get storm 50% of the days, by that I mean I have one day with okay weather, but the next one is a storm, then another normal day, then another storm.

Most of the cool stuff in the tamagotchi is in the door Icon, I don't mind not being able to go to the park or the amussement park, but I wanna play with my tamagotchi, I hate giving it snacks or showers to get him to be happy :(

Also I haven't been able to grow a tree for 3 generations now, most of them don't even reach the third stage of growth :angry:

So I was wondering, is there any way of stopping storms? or at least something that can make them appear less often? :huh:

And a little bit off topic, but are there storms in the iD L? I hope not, I'm just worried is going to happen the same as with my TMGC+C when I get mine =.=;;

There are storms on the iD L but they don't prevent you from doing anything, as far as I can remember.

I could have sworn I'm able to play games on the TMGC+C when it's storming... maybe I was mistaken o:

The storms occur at certain times of the year, so maybe changing the date on your TMGC+C to a different season would work? Not sure if you'd like to change the date though. ;o

There are storms on the iD L but they don't prevent you from doing anything, as far as I can remember.

I could have sworn I'm able to play games on the TMGC+C when it's storming... maybe I was mistaken o:

The storms occur at certain times of the year, so maybe changing the date on your TMGC+C to a different season would work? Not sure if you'd like to change the date though. ;o

yay I'm glad they don't prevent you from doing anything on the iD L, on the TMGC+C the door is blocked when there's storm, so I can't go to the game center :(

I don't really like changing the date since I see that as cheating.... but is it normal to have so many storms in summer? :o

Yes, it's normal :) In japan, summer is a season full of storms, typhoons ecc... that's why you have a lot of bad weather in summer! I've had this "problem" too on the ID-L: it was always rainy. Honestly, I don't like the thing that on the ID-L, good or bad weather means nothing: to me this choice makes things easier but less interesting. Doing this, the weather changes become no more than a different background. To me, the TMGC+C is the best realized tamagotchi, mostly in terms of "realism" of gameplay. I wish I could have one, but they're way to expensive! XP [And unfortunately it has very few characters, even if they're the best color characters in my opinion ;)]

• Like 3

Hmmm... have you tried going outside first by pressing B, and while you're outside, go to the door icon?

Yes, it's normal :) In japan, summer is a season full of storms, typhoons ecc... that's why you have a lot of bad weather in summer! I've had this "problem" too on the ID-L: it was always rainy. Honestly, I don't like the thing that on the ID-L, good or bad weather means nothing: to me this choice makes things easier but less interesting. Doing this, the weather changes become no more than a different background. To me, the TMGC+C is the best realized tamagotchi, mostly in terms of "realism" of gameplay. I wish I could have one, but they're way to expensive! XP [And unfortunately it has very few characters, even if they're the best color characters in my opinion ;)]

Oh wow I didn't know that, thanks for telling me! I guess the japanese tamgotchis are too japanese at times lol. I'm used to supersunny summers when you can barely see a cloud xD

I always found weird how at 7 is night already in the tamagotchi, while here is completely sunny still too O_o

And it would be okay if the storm didn't happen every 2 days, I kinda wanna do stuff outside the house, if it was I dunno, once every two weeks or once every week :(

And they are not too expensive all the time, sometimes they appear cheap without box, mine costed me around 25€. if you find one you should deffinetly get it, I love mine :wub:

I love the characters and that it has more realistic growth, all the other tamas grow to fast for me :(

The only Color Tama that has more characters I like compared to the +C is the 15th iD L, but that's mainly cause it has 3 times more characters :P

Hmmm... have you tried going outside first by pressing B, and while you're outside, go to the door icon?

I just tried, I still can't use the door icon :angry:

• Like 1

Hmm, I remember my TMGC+C once didn't let me use the door icon even though it wasn't storming but it worked when I went outside first :mellow: Maybe it was just being fussy lol.

@Myiko: If I'm not wrong, I remember your posts when you first joined tamatalk, saying you were buying a TMGC +C: I saw that 25$ tamagotchi too, and I was thinking to buy it, but maybe it was an auction that I couldn't win because I had to go away or a purchase that I wanted to think properly before doing it... so I remember when I read that at last you took it XD I was happy for you and I would have liked to buy one of that cheap +C that were out at that moment but I couldn't find any :( Now they're all quite pricey and the few cheap ones are sold in no time! ç_ç

There aren't storms on the iD L. The TMGC+C is the only version with them present. The only way you can play games is if you change the date, you are not able to go outside because the storm's winds are too strong. To make your plants grow faster you can buy the item that speeds up growth on trees, it has yellow fluid in it, and has a plant. I believe it is at the Tama Depa for 3,000 Gotchi points.

It's actually one of the things I loved about the +C... it has a bit of realism. Logically speaking, yes your character would be unable to go anywhere if the weather is not permissible. If you have noticed, they have umbrellas during rainy days. Those little tiny details make it special :)

Sadly, many of the cool stuff has been taken out since the iD. After that, there will only be four possible weather conditions - sunny, cloudy/overcast, rainy or snowy... none of which can affect your character's daily lives.

• Like 5

I would love it too if didn't happen 3 times per week, today was a full storm day too -_-

I really like the umbrella and shovel ideas though, it's cute when you can only use certain things at certain time.

What I will miss the most of the TMGC+C in the othrer color versions is the close ups, they make everything a lot cuter, and the iD even has them with accesories, it was like perfect. But that's sightly off topic xD

Anyway I really hope the storms will stop soon, they didn't happen so often on July, but august and so far september seem have more stormy days than normal ones :o

It's being an awful Tama-Summer this year, just like here in Europe! XD (July and August have been more likely October and November -____-). However, seriously: if it's getting TOO annoying (like you have to make your tama hyper-fat since he can't play), cheat on the date: maybe April or March should do it, since in Japan there's the Sakura ceremony, and to have cherry blossoms it must be a PERFECT month, or else the flower would all die in no-time ;)