huh cant ride roller-blades

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryta.k2

Reaction score
my v2 connex is a adult called debatchi, when it rode the roller blades it fell over at the side of the screen and it was so wierd!! is this supposed to happen???

wierd! i think it needs roller-blading lessons!

Perhaps only certain Adults can use the rollerblades without falling down?!Did your Debatchi lose a happy heart after it had fallen?

Best, etc.

TamaMum
no it never.....

That happens...like the pencil. SOmetimes it writes, sometimes it doesn't. For the roller blades, same thing with falling over. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.

For every 3 times my Ginjirotchi has skated accross the screen, two other times he fell over.

Hmm maybe to much weight my had too much weight and it fell on them (rollerblades)

Hey remember that the teenager in the V1 would run across the screen, take a flying leap and fall over too. :angry: It's just a little bit of fun! Even tamagotchis aren't perfect! :angry:

ryta was at my house at the time . it was so funny i laughed 4 ages . i think it does only only happen to dorotchi . lol

I put my 16 year old, old lady tama on rollerskates last night. She was great. She actually looks really cute on the skates. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back