My Angel's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumotty

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :D

First things first, the Tama you'll get news from here is my pink Japanese Angelgotchi! I thought posting about what it does, taking pictures, etc, would help me feel closer to it. :) Also, since you can't actually name an Angelgotchi, and there is no generation system like there is on my other Tamas (all Connexions), I thought talking about it here would help me remember its name and each generation it's had.

I'll try to update about once a week, maybe more often, keeping in mind that college is going to start again very soon and I may be too busy with other stuff to post here as often as I would. But no worries yet :lol:

(On another note, my Angel probably won't grow up very fast. I don't want to take it outside, because it keeps resetting when I accidentally press its back too hard, which forces me to hold it using my two hands if I don't want it to reset every time I take care of it this would be very frustrating especially without the DOWNLOAD function and neither tightening nor loosening the screws a bit fixed the problem :( so I'll only have it running when I'm home (which is quite often, though, seeing as I'm a bit of a hermit :p ).

I also thought fitting to create a section that I'll edit once in a while: the memorial section of my Angels. None of them have left me yet except the two ones I accidentally reset, but I like to think it was already Gabriel these two times, and it just came back to me every time, but that way, I won't forget to create one when the time comes.

- (1G) Gabriel [september 1st, 2014 - ???]

So! Now that all that's clear, let's move on to the actual log! :lol: (starting from this morning, after the last time I accidentally reset - hopefully, there won't be any other times.)

September 1st, 2014:
At 11:15am, an Angel came to visit me!​
tumblr_nb8kc0RpWo1rq0z5ho1_250.jpg
I decided to name it Gabriel, after the Supernatural character. (I just hope my Tama will be less mischievous than its namesake :p )​
Gabriel soon evolved into a cute Maruten!​
tumblr_nb8kc0RpWo1rq0z5ho2_250.jpg
Throughout the day, I fed it lots of candy, making its TP go up to 27, and kept a sharp eye on its hunger and happiness meters. I even caught it praying once! But then, I was too slow to shoo away a bat while feeding Gabriel candy, which got stolen, and it erased our progress on the good deeds meter. :(
Finally, right when I finished cooking my dinner, Gabriel beeped at me to indicate it was sleep time! It was so cute, I couldn't help but take a picture:​
tumblr_nb8kc0RpWo1rq0z5ho3_250.jpg
Don't worry, I didn't leave the lights on after that. :)

I guess that's all for today, since Gabe is now asleep, but stay tuned for more! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, it's me again, with some news from Gabriel ^_^

September 2nd, 2014:
I don't remember the exact time (should have written it down!) but on this day, Gabriel evolved into a Kodoten!​
tumblr_nb8kc0RpWo1rq0z5ho4_r1_250.jpg
I find it quite surprising how, even if I mostly leave it alone, I still get the good/perfect care characters. I'm taking care of Gabriel as I would any of my Connexions (by the way that's my V3 you can see on the pic haha), and I don't always get good/perfect care characters on these ones.​
September 6th, 2014:
Again, I haven't written down the exact time it happened (I just know it was neither today nor yesterday), but Gabriel reached the adult stage as a Kuriten.​
Here's a picture I took today:​
tumblr_nb8kc0RpWo1rq0z5ho6_r1_250.jpg
It took me a few tries to get it to smile on the pic :p
I've been feeding it candy as often as I thought of it, mostly whenever another Tama beeped at me, and its TP is now of 71. Now hoping to get Gabe to evolve into Futagotenshi before it leaves :D and I've been pleased to finally hear it beep at me when praying. I'll try to get a pic of that for the next entry!​
Bonus:

A pic of my V1, Jaime the Mimitchi, taken on September 4th when it came close to the screen~ to anyone who doesn't know this yet: on V1s, you can't call the character so it comes close up, you have to wait until it does it by itself

tumblr_nb8kc0RpWo1rq0z5ho7_r1_500.jpg

Got some sad news. :(

September 7th, 2014:
After living the Kuriten life for a few days, Gabriel took me by surprise and evolved into a Futagotenshi!​
tumblr_nbun9uDBGI1rq0z5ho1_250.jpg
I was super happy about this, because this meant I'd taken top-notch care of it. :3​
I also managed to get a pic of it sleeping:​
tumblr_nbun9uDBGI1rq0z5ho2_250.jpg
That's the cutest pic ever. I kinda want to frame it and hang it in my room :p
September 11th, 2014:
That's the day the bad news came. :(
Around 9:50pm, I was taking care of Gabriel when I accidentally pushed on the egg's back, and sure enough, that caused it to reset. I was (and still am, altough less) really bummed because I expected to spend at least a week more with my Gabe :( I also didn't remember about taking pictures when it was praying...​
I hope Samandriel, whom I hatched about ten minutes after that tragedy, will get to live its full life.​
Got pics of it napping at baby stage:​
tumblr_nb8kc0RpWo1rq0z5ho8_r1_250.jpg
tumblr_nb8kc0RpWo1rq0z5ho9_r1_250.jpg
September 13th, 2014:
Given that I was still really disappointed with myself for accidentally resetting Gabe, I took rather sporadic care of Samandriel, only taking care of it when it beeped at me for attention, and feeding it candy at these times only. Nonetheless, it made it into a Maruten (didn't get any pics of this stage, it evolved into a teen too fast :p ), then into a Kodoten while I was oversleeping this morning.​
You can see it here ~​
tumblr_nbun9uDBGI1rq0z5ho3_250.jpg
Now, I'm gonna try and take better care of it, it doesn't deserve not to get the best care possible just because I still feel awful about its predecessor.​
Be back in about a week ~​
and Samandriel beeped at me while I was writing this post, I filled all its hearts to and fed it five candies in a row. xD

I also thought fitting to create a section that I'll edit once in a while: the memorial section of my Angels. None of them have left me yet except the two ones I accidentally reset, but I like to think it was already Gabriel these two times, and it just came back to me every time, but that way, I won't forget to create one when the time comes.
- (1G) Gabriel [september 1st, 2014 - ???]
I thought I was going to be able to edit my very first post, but it's apparently not possible anymore, so I'll just quote myself and update this way whenever necessary.

Memorial section:

- (1G) Gabriel [september 1st, 2014 - September 11th, 2014. Cause of death: accidental reset.]

- (2G) Samandriel [september 11th, 2014 - ???]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back